What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW2 v Roosters (Allianz)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2015syd-main.jpg

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Michael Jennings 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Sam Moa 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Siosiua Taukeiaho

Interchange: 14. Jackson Hastings 15. Isaac Liu 16. Kane Evans 17. Mitchell Aubusson
18. Suaia Matagi

2015cby-main.jpg

1. Brett Morris 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Sam Perrett
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Damien Cook 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Shaun Lane 16. David Klemmer 17. Tim Browne
19. Lloyd Perrett

REF-LIME-2015-SQU150.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Jason Walsh, Nick Beashel
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea

VB NSW Cup Preliminary Final
SUN 1:00PM | Wyong (SYD) v Canterbury @ Leichhardt Oval​

Abz

Juniors
if we play the way we did against the dragons, the roosters will smash us by 20-30 easily - just saying

dont get me wrong i hope we win but cant see it happening

Abz

Juniors
Roosters 46 dirty cheating merkins 0

would you mind if i ask how we are cheating?

ennis got off after 2 high tackles
kearny got off after an eye gouge

both incidents worse than pritchard

so how are we cheating?

aussie7798

First Grade
would you mind if i ask how we are cheating?

ennis got off after 2 high tackles
kearny got off after an eye gouge

both incidents worse than pritchard

so how are we cheating?

Ennis was found guilty

Pritchard should not have got off

Kasiano not being charged is the biggest problem most dangerous tackle I have seen all year thug act from a thug player

MarkC

Juniors
Ennis was found guilty

Pritchard should not have got off

Kasiano not being charged is the biggest problem most dangerous tackle I have seen all year thug act from a thug player

Aussie get some perspective here, we are playing the Roosters this week.

The Jedi bulldogs are going to need all the help we can get against the evil Sith Roosters.

May the force be with us.....

Or in the case of refs ... may the farce be with us....

Dogs Of War

Coach
Geez, this is going to be hard. Those first 20mins are so important cause the dogs aren't great at chasing points.

DRAGONS2016

Juniors
And Roosters go in again! So good to see a decent, non-cheating team beat a grubby bunch of footballers. Let's see how many dirty things the Bulldogs do now they are in panic mode. Eat that Hasler. Training his players to break legs and crush spines...pathetic. Go Roosters!!

lafai

Bench
And Roosters go in again! So good to see a decent, non-cheating team beat a grubby bunch of footballers. Let's see how many dirty things the Bulldogs do now they are in panic mode. Eat that Hasler. Training his players to break legs and crush spines...pathetic. Go Roosters!!

:lol:

lafai

Bench
He was bad tonight but so were others. Rona had a shocker for example

I reckon next year Cook should be our hooker in Round 1. He was everywhere tonight and has just been great since the Lichaa injury. Idk where T-Rex fits in next year but Lane should get first crack on Pritchards edge. We need to find a long term replacement for Sam Perrett. Maybe McInally or Phillips. And well in the halves Jaline Graham looks the goods but Mbye and Reynolds will be there in Round 1. Form/suspension/injury will see him get a look in.

Last edited:

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
He was bad tonight but so were others. Rona had a shocker for example

I reckon next year Cook should be our hooker in Round 1. He was everywhere tonight and has just been great since the Lichaa injury. Idk where T-Rex fits in next year but Lane should get first crack on Pritchards edge. We need to find a long term replacement for Sam Perrett. Maybe McInally or Phillips. And well in the halves Jaline Graham looks the good but Mbye and Reynolds will be there in Round 1. Form/suspension/injury will see him get a look in.

Enjoy mad Monday..........the drinks are still cold from our mad Monday last week.

Latest posts