What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW2 v Roosters (Allianz)

What pisses me off is that we let our best most consistent half walk away for some over hyped kid who showed nothing to date. f**k we could probably snag Sam Williams from the Tigers for half Mbye or Mitch Cornish for even cheaper who's shown more promise then Mbye. There was some good young halves on the market a few months ago but seems like we focusing on retaining Mbye too much.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We've got Jaline Graham coming through, I think he's worth keeping an eye on as an option. Problem with Mbye and Reynolds is that they're both more int he 5/8th mould IMO

We've got Jaline Graham coming through, I think he's worth keeping an eye on as an option. Problem with Mbye and Reynolds is that they're both more int he 5/8th mould IMO

Well let's hope he's not some overhyped plodder like Mbye. Reynolds actually has talent and can utilise it, Mbye is a passenger. The nerve of his manager to demand 800,000! I would have f**ked him off just for that.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Bulldogs have a video on there website of jaline graham carving up last weekend. Thing is its one thing to do it in reserve grade. Another to do it in first grade.

I'd prefer we got rid of Reynolds than mybe. Mybe can see what he needs to work on to improve his game. Reynolds is as good as he will ever be.

Last edited:
Bulldogs have a video on there website of jaline graham carving up last weekend. Thing is its one thing to do it in reserve grade. Another to do it in first grade.

I'd prefer we got rid of Reynolds than mybe. Mybe can see what he needs to work on to improve his game. Reynolds is as good as he will ever be.

keeping someone on potential is crazy, for all we know he could continue like the dud he for the rest of his career. Reynolds on his day is the best player in the field, when he's off he's off but usually he's pretty good.

lafai

Bench
If I had it my way I'd get Todd Carney and Adam Reynolds over the two duds. Maybe a full off-season at 6 & 7 will make them a great pairing but right now it's looking pretty shit.

If I had it my way I'd get Todd Carney and Adam Reynolds over the two duds. Maybe a full off-season at 6 & 7 will make them a great pairing but right now it's looking pretty shit.

Adam Reynolds has been terrible this whole year and really lacks a running game. Todd Carney definitely, he's a gun.

Last edited:

lafai

Bench
Adam Reynolds has been terrible this whole year and really lacks a kicking game. Todd Carney definitely, he's a gun.

Adam Reynolds lacks a kicking game? WTF he's better than the shit Reynolds and Mbye as far as general play kicking and goal kicking goes.

Adam Reynolds lacks a kicking game? WTF he's better than the shit Reynolds and Mbye as far as general play kicking and goal kicking goes.

Lol meant running game. One thing he doesn't lack is a kicking game, he might just be the best in the game at that but has a non existent running game.

lafai

Bench
That's where Carney comes in. You don't need two running halves. Plus Carney isn't shit at kicking too which is a bonus.

That's where Carney comes in. You don't need two running halves. Plus Carney isn't shit at kicking too which is a bonus.

Yeah but then the expectation would be that Carney comes up with the plays while Reynolds worries about the kicking. That would just put too much pressure on Carney and teams would target him.

2010Dragons

Bench
Sing with me boys "Who Kicked the Dogs out ?.....Checcin, Checcin, Checcin !!! "

FYI, My view was NO TRY !
But it was hilarious to watch the doggies get ripped off again and again and again
Sowiegate
Bunniegate
Kanegate

Abz

Juniors
Sing with me boys "Who Kicked the Dogs out ?.....Checcin, Checcin, Checcin !!! "

FYI, My view was NO TRY !
But it was hilarious to watch the doggies get ripped off again and again and again
Sowiegate
Bunniegate
Kanegate

ok

MarkC

Juniors

I don't believe things have got that bad that our fans are seriously suggesting signing Todd Carney.

We should revisit this after week 4 next year as the Dogs line up and our performances may surprise you. I am certainly hoping for a much better year, but I could be wrong.

On this particular game, our halves were part of the problem, but not the only problem.
There is plenty for Des to work on during the off season, we need lots of changes in lots of areas.

But I would not expect Reynolds and MBye to be our halves next year. They may start the season, but if they don't perform we should have other options.

It may turn out that we need to sign another half or 2, if it comes to that, there a better options than Todd Carney.

Latest posts