What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gains and losses

Noa

First Grade
There are alot of rumours doing the rounds that Souths have signed Justin O'Neill from you guys.

Our squads for 2010 get released tommorow so will be interesting to see if anything evantuates.

This is from Sally on thebaistand.com, who also posts here, regarding the Real-Deal O'Neill rumour yesterday.

i spoke to justin.....he is still with melbourne at home in tosnville at the moment he said he cant wait to come back to melbourne

IM sure she'll see this and say the same thing

Kells

Juniors
yeh i was about to say the same thing

plus i rememebr brian waldron saying that justin was in the 1st team in 2010 so i really doubt he would be let go - and esp. after folau and tomane went!

i think he's staying - i trust sally

btw i hear stan waqa is confirmed for next yr

Dan70

Juniors
They haven't even confirmed Lowrie, Kite and McDougall on the official site yet, let alone Goodwin!

slammingsam

Juniors
Well there was a rumour doing the rounds a few weks back that an under 20s back who was playing in the finals had asked Souths to keep a spot open for him.

A few days ago a guy on the forum who gives good information said O'Neill is signed.

Noa

First Grade
Well there was a rumour doing the rounds a few weks back that an under 20s back who was playing in the finals had asked Souths to keep a spot open for him.

A few days ago a guy on the forum who gives good information said O'Neill is signed.

Sam Joe.

He doesnt really have a future here.

slammingsam

Juniors
I messaged Souths today re the squads.
They said it had been held back because they are compiling a video etc so it will prob be Monday.

Ive watched Sam Joe a few times - he seems the type of " inbetween type " player.
What i mean by that is he is never really going to kick on and will struggle at NRL level.

Noa

First Grade
I'll reitearate, its aint Justin O'Neill.

If not Sam Joe, maybe Pita Maile.

Noa

First Grade
Pita is a Sydney boy, maybe he wants to go home. Great size for a centre.

Noa

First Grade
FWIW my plane to Perth has been delayed 5hrs and after 3 pints of Fat Yak and 3 pints of James Squire and a bottle of. I forget what it was buit it cost $10, Im f**ked.

sallymay

Juniors
well it cant be justin cause his status on facebook is always about coming back to finish things he started and also seeing his friends from school....unless he is lying to everyone im going with what he says

MsStorm

Bench
FWIW my plane to Perth has been delayed 5hrs and after 3 pints of Fat Yak and 3 pints of James Squire and a bottle of. I forget what it was buit it cost $10, Im f**ked.

lol

What's Fat Yak.......?

Kells

Juniors
thats great to hear! thanks for the good news update sallymay!

glad to see he is staying as he is a def chance to get a starting wing spot next year! cant wait till he grows even taller and puts on a few kgs