What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gains, Losses and Re-Signings

Billythekid

First Grade
Gee i hope the talk of him being offered a big deal weren't true. He's an ok player but not worth paying big money for unless he's going to step up big time.

stormlander

Juniors
Finally I can get excited about Storm's premiership chances this year again. Great signing.

It is funny Koroi will walk into the Storm starting 13 but he is not good enough for the Tigers. Something does not smell right. Does Koroi come with extra baggage that is not publicly known?

macnaz

Staff member
Finally I can get excited about Storm's premiership chances this year again. Great signing.

It is funny Koroi will walk into the Storm starting 13 but he is not good enough for the Tigers. Something does not smell right. Does Koroi come with extra baggage that is not publicly known?

Doubt there is any baggage , just inept selectors at WT :(

Billythekid

First Grade

That's only if you don't actually look at the make-up of our respective teams. The tigers are a lot stronger than us in the outside backs, especially the wing. That plus we have injuries in our outside backs.

Not saying that explains his release mid season but it's pretty easy to see why he would start for us and not the tigers.

I'd like to think someone will push Young T out soon, not really up to first grade yet....

Tonumaipea is up to first grade and is growing in confidence every game...Korobeite should be made to earn his place.

Young needs to work a bit on his defensive positioning but his attack is strong and this will come with more games.

Bman26

Juniors
Tonumaipea is up to first grade and is growing in confidence every game...Korobeite should be made to earn his place.

Young needs to work a bit on his defensive positioning but his attack is strong and this will come with more games.

He looks far too tentative with the ball in hand, I don't think he is mentally there yet when he has to think. Instinctive plays like the tap back for Mann are fine but when he is concerntrating/thinking about what he is doing then he looks a bit off....

Just my thoughts though!

He looks far too tentative with the ball in hand, I don't think he is mentally there yet when he has to think. Instinctive plays like the tap back for Mann are fine but when he is concerntrating/thinking about what he is doing then he looks a bit off....

Just my thoughts though!

Good point...so did Fonua last year and he has come on this season. Young is a work in progress though.

Bman26

Juniors
Good point...so did Fonua last year and he has come on this season. Young is a work in progress though.

Fonua has been a beast on some his runs this year, just runs like an animal, like he feels like he belongs, hope Young T can do the same.