What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gains, Losses and Re-Signings

Roberts would be lucky to get a game next year with Blake Green coming and also Kurt Mann can play in his spot if needed.

Sisa Waqa to Canberra and Tim Glasby to Cowboys..

My concern is that we are not signing any quality players and the depth is lacking in the forwards for next season.

Koroibete, Tonumaipeau, Duffie and Fonua will be competing for wing spots next year.

Just hope we don't lose the likes of Munster or Hampton as well.

Hampton needs to step up now and establish himself...he has no competition and if he stuffs this up then his career will be over IMO.

The guy is still learning the little aspects of the possie but really needs to develop a kicking game as his running game is his strength.

Billythekid

First Grade
I haven't been impressed by him at all to be honest. Like Widdop before him he is playing in basically the cushiest position in the league. He's got Smith controlling from hooker, Cronk next to him in the halves and Slater to feed off him. That plus our forward pack is actually pretty good this year in terms of going forward (and shock horror even offloading).

I don't want to be too harsh on him because he is young and still developing but he really hasn't set the world on fire when he has played.

Billythekid

First Grade
Glasby staying in Melbourne after being given release from Cowboys contract.

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/co...Media&utm_medium=Online&utm_campaign=Facebook

Handy signing though i haven't seen as much in him as others have.

Even when he was fit i feel like he was barely up to snuff as a 1st grader. Not sure what to make of this. Hopefully he can actually get on the park and show a little better form than he did previously. Not sure about our wingers going into next year.