What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal the Great deserves official public recognition

taipan

Referee
What awards should be bestowed on the great one in retirement.?
These come to mind:-

Honoury State premier
OAM Services to sport
Defender of the Faith
Contributions to Telcrap headlines award
Mayor of the Shire and the Mangroves
Warrior of Woolooware
Donald Trump award for defeating border hoppers.
Ecology award for eradicating cane toads
The Ali award for reshaping Nate Myles
French Foreign Legion " Cross de Courage" for operating whilst wounded in hostile territory, leading by example.
Schwarznegger Award because he's our Arnie.

Surely his name will live on in perpetuity.

Arnold

Juniors
Not sure about those but I'm calling it now - he WILL get part of the future stadium upgrade named after him as the first premiership captain.

Quigs

Immortal
I've opened the vault and found the original plans.

Gal Towers has always been the centre point of the new world redevelopment of the scared site.

development.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Quigs can you get rid of the Taj Mahal please.

That pyramid is taking up too much space as well.

I believe those structures that you mentioned along with all the others were gifted by major world nations as a mark of respect and awe of all things Gal and Sharkies.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Think the E.T/Gal statue as per their man-hug on Grand Final day would be appropriate....maybe just do a little air-brush on E.T's hair first...looked a little faarrkked-up!

Doust and Co couldn't afford an empty Redhead Match Box let alone a horse of Trojan description.

I think you forgot that fence we knocked over a few years back.

Plenty of material lying around.

No council clean up at Kogarah. That's where everyone's rubbish goes.

Don't be surprised if Doust is on the tools now as we speak...

taipan

Referee
So it's settled.
1)A bronze 3m nude statue of the great one, with arms folded ,biceps glistening in the arvo sun.Must be pigeon and seagull proof ,no offloading turds from a great height.
2) The extension of the ET stand both ends, to be known as Gal's Gangway.

Think that just about covers it.Now for the Govt grant our NO 1 ticket holder can do it.

Windy70

Juniors
I think the yanks might even welcome him a POTUS right now. Considering the other options.

And he does have a tower.

Latest posts