What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galileo..

Horrie Is God

First Grade
He stood 4 seasons at Jerry Plains, but his offsping were plodders..

He sires champions everywhere else..

But with The United States winning the Ranvet, & Teofilo going so well here that Coolmore are thinking about re-shuttling him, we may see a resurgence in his line..

Niwot, Sousa, Linton, & Seville were his only Gp1 winners out here before Saturday, & he got the pick of our blue hens, so his output was poor for a stallion of his stature..

He was Plodileo out here, but has a chance of turning it around..:cool:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Teofilo is going very well he is from a Danehill mare though so that probably explains why he has had a fair bit of success.

Poor old Hussonet died today, Hussonet x Redoutes FTW

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The horses that Fastnet Rock produced in Europe are so much better than what Galileo produced out here :cool:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Can't believe all the breeders sending our best mares to this fraud.

Atlantic Jewels brilliance will be nullified by a horse that was 50% to blame in creating Michelangelo.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Darley have got Teofilo, not Coolmore..:eek:

They also stand Dawn Approach, but i don't know how popular he is..

Nechita & Sea Siren went to Plodileo over there, wonder if the progeny can run..

I would suggest that when Galileo stood here before he wasn't a success and if he stands here again the same thing would happen.
If i had a blue blood mare i wouldn't be mating her with him. History does repeat itself