What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen 2018

southland

Juniors
I just dream about a bench with Gal and Lewis on it. ready to roll on after the first 20mins and jus cause absolute devastation. Hope those two are willing to take whopper pay cuts to hang around another year so we can really invest in the rest of the gang.

Chimp

Bench
Gal staying on another year to help soften the transition and taking an 'unders' salary will be the final act of a true club legend... The word legend is used far too frequently, but I can't think of any player who's embodied their club for their whole career like Gal has. You could point the the Storm and Smith/Slater etc, but it's easy when you're at a winning club, with lots of money (and illegal contracts). But Gal has led this club through its absolute worst, and played a huge role in dragging us from the gutter to Premiers - Legend doesn't do him justice! Immortal would, but that'll never happen!

Card Shark

Immortal
Gal staying on another year to help soften the transition and taking an 'unders' salary will be the final act of a true club legend... The word legend is used far too frequently, but I can't think of any player who's embodied their club for their whole career like Gal has. You could point the the Storm and Smith/Slater etc, but it's easy when you're at a winning club, with lots of money (and illegal contracts). But Gal has led this club through its absolute worst, and played a huge role in dragging us from the gutter to Premiers - Legend doesn't do him justice! Immortal would, but that'll never happen!

Well said mate

Hear, hear

taipan

Referee
Gal doesn't get out of our in goal, meaning no line drop kick, we lose.
His effort set the events leading to Beale's try via Val Holmes..

Other than that we were very pedestrian.

BWNB

First Grade
Gallen has worked too hard not to play in this successful team for another year.

Card Shark

Immortal
Gal doesn't get out of our in goal, meaning no line drop kick, we lose.
His effort set the events leading to Beale's try via Val Holmes..

Other than that we were very pedestrian.

True but his run to set up for the field goal was best I've ever seen..... hard, fast, straight, drop on the 10m, quick play-the-ball.....winner!!

M2D2

Bench
after that performance tonight, i cant see a reason why we dont throw him another year.

taipan

Referee
True but his run to set up for the field goal was best I've ever seen..... hard, fast, straight, drop on the 10m, quick play-the-ball.....winner!!

Yeah missed that point .He really set up Chad's(the Lad) field gaol win

wibble

Bench
Whats with the stay another year at reduced rates? I dont understand you weirdos. Gallen is the best forward in rugby league. Why do you pay him unders? Same Lewis.

Yep.

They are game breakers. We should offer them exactly what they are worth, elite forward money.

IF another team wants them (and the Knights/Warriors should be chasing either, they desperately need elite, tough forwards) they have to pay overs to even tempt them.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Where was our fullback on Gal's play? Was that while he was getting his tinea treated?