What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen announces he is playing on in 2018. Age 36

Old Timer

Coach
Of all the dumb shit you've said over time this could be the dumbest.

So Paul Gallen is going to sue a forum member for defamation, when he plead guilty to what the forum member is saying.

That sort of logic takes a special kind of stupid.
Masters degree.

Bench
Haters....you hate Mary....hate Mccrone....hate the Youngs. hate Marshall.....hate Gallen....hate Doust....hate life.
IS THERE ANY END TO YOUR HATE?
Sharkies will always be known as cheats. But if you take that off the table, still hate the Sharpies and Gallen, hope he plays next seaon, he needs to get his face rearranged. He does win the most overrated player in league

Sharkies will always be known as cheats. But if you take that off the table, still hate the Sharpies and Gallen, hope he plays next seaon, he needs to get his face rearranged. He does win the most overrated player in league
Nah, he is God like!
Messiah of Cronulla
The hate from QLD and dragon fans is exactly what he wants. Feed the man hate, he thrives on it

Old Timer

Coach
But a damn fine player
Your style of play is looking boring with him as the "go to 2nd 5/8" as do the Dogs with Graham.
I truly believe that your team would flow much better with him handling the ball half as much.
He has dumbed down club football to SOO bash and barge.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Wow....very flattered that Gal's resigning news merits a 5 page thread in the Dragons forum. While I can't be bothered reading it I'm sure its all very complimentary.

ALSGI

Bench
Wow....very flattered that Gal's resigning news merits a 5 page thread in the Dragons forum. While I can't be bothered reading it I'm sure its all very complimentary.
Yep, very complimentary thread to Galloon indeed when half the posts relate to Vasdickski.