What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen Decides??

Does Gallen play on or retire?

• Plays on

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Retires

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
QBs do get sacked and by line backers, they have to take a hit.

Point being many said retire - others did your age, both have said no, can still play at the top level so i will.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sheeze I still don't know. I just don't want him to have a last season like JT has or worse, see him finish up like whats his face the Storm forward last week.

Carted off into the shed.

Trust moi, time does catch up with you.

JT hasnt played badly. Every Cowboy around him has though.

2nd in try assists, 3rd in forced dropouts, 1st in attacking kicks, 1st in line break assists,

Quigs

Immortal
JT hasnt played badly. Every Cowboy around him has though.

2nd in try assists, 3rd in forced dropouts, 1st in attacking kicks, 1st in line break assists,

I agree he (JT) hasn't played bad at all. But what a shit way to go out.

He has slipped down a gear and those around him have slipped down three gears.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I disagree with Gal being a benchie.

His value is in being in the middle during the hard stuff. Being a pest, niggling charnts, getting under their skin, belting them, tiring the defence early. Basically leading the charge in getting on top. He would have little impact as a benchie which seems a pre requisite today. He is not a “filler” who goes on for 25- 30 minutes to plug a hole.

He needs to be out there first as the absolute knob the other charnts dont want to run at or tackle and then sledge the bejesus out of them.

He can reduce minutes still that way. He’s only averaging 58 now so it will go down a bit anyway.

bluefox68

Staff member
3 more games and Gal overtakes ET as most capped Shark ever.
Currently on 322 games...

bluefox68

Staff member
He could move into second spot if we had 2 GF years - unlikely...

Smith - 379
Lockyer - 355
Lamb - 350

ghoti

Bench
Read an interview in the paper with him that made me feel good about him re-signing...said Slater claimed to not wanna empty the tank, but he said emptying the tank is exactly him. Said he might not be the best at everything, but he has a crack at everything anyway and goes until he can't

Love all gal's! Inspirational merkin even if he fancied himself as a 5/8 for 5 years and loves to get tackled in a 5 metre hit up on the fourth