What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal's 300th

King Ben

Juniors
The Rugby League Project website has Gal at 293 - his 300th would be Rd. 23 against Brisbane at Suncorp.

Lewis has 296, his 300th would be Rd. 20 against Souths at home.

Card Shark

Immortal
Ok, sorry.

I was thinking he needed about 14 at season's start.

Need to change name to "Lewis' 300th", then.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
upload_2017-6-22_23-10-32.png

Not trolling here sharkies fans but I found this photo tonight (2016).

Did Gal come under notice the same as Fifita for writing on his arm. Just interested, not looking to spark an argument.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
My apologies, I didn't realise what it was for. As I say, I wasn't looking to cause a stir, I saw the picture tonight when I was reading that Gal may play in SOO 3 and was curious.

carcharias

Immortal
My apologies, I didn't realise what it was for. As I say, I wasn't looking to cause a stir, I saw the picture tonight when I was reading that Gal may play in SOO 3 and was curious.

Different Keiren.
It was mentioned in here.
But like it has been said above.
Gal met a sick kid and promised him he'd write his name on his strapping for the year.
Gal did and the kid did passed away ( I think )

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee

Not having a go either but your curiosity about this, is why the media are such arseholes to players and tend to lean towards gossip and innuendo rather than just reporting on the sport that puts food on their f**king table.

f**kwits like self confessed supposed Sharks supporter Buzz are at the top of the list. Ask yourself, do you really care what's written on the strapping of a players arm? Do you really?

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Not having a go either but your curiosity about this, is why the media are such arseholes to players and tend to lean towards gossip and innuendo rather than just reporting on the sport that puts food on their f**king table.

f**kwits like self confessed supposed Sharks supporter Buzz are at the top of the list. Ask yourself, do you really care what's written on the strapping of a players arm? Do you really?

Here here...we are suffering this over in Tigerland as well.

Panda Power 78

Juniors
The Rugby League Project website has Gal at 293 - his 300th would be Rd. 23 against Brisbane at Suncorp.

Lewis has 296, his 300th would be Rd. 20 against Souths at home.

Which gives him an outside chance of reaching ET's 328 games - if we go deep into the semis & he stays injury free , he might end up on 305 + at seasons end. This will leave him with 20 - 25 games next year to equal or pass ET's club record.

Generalzod

Immortal
Talking Gallen there is a thread in the Saints forum that Gallen was offered a contract to play for St George.