What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Cowboys Prelim Final

Born BB&W

Juniors
0309.png

Thats my head next to the arrow

eddiesmith

Juniors
Wow, what a win! Finally caught a replay early this morning, great performance. The Cowboys were off their game and we were right on the money, was a little frustrating the score line early on given the dominance but they were never likely to run over us.

This is a different beast to previous years, the likes of Maloney and Ennis make a huge difference in the big games.

BTW as annoying as it may be to let in 3 late tries, I would rather that than cop an injury because they were still going hard when the game was won

Also is Prior in any danger for a crusher?

shadowboxer

First Grade
My 2 cents after being so blurred eye I couldn't bear look at anything.....and I only had a few beers.
Long long night but well worth it. Gotta say whilst there was a few issues, couldn't be more pleased for the shark community. The show of force last night from the supporters was enormous.
Being there was special. The game almost faded into the background for me as the energy in the crowd was great.
Didn't get a beer at the game but had a few before and after and upon having time to dwell on it - its been a long time between GF appearances but man the sharks have earned it.
I urge anyone who can get out there, do it. Don't miss it, might be a while before you get another chance.
Good luck next week....did something stupid months ago and bought GF tickets...no so stupid anymore.

Been listening to the radio all day and everyone has been commenting on such a great performance by the Sharks.

That's until I get to 2SM Talkin Sport.

What a depressing drip that Peter Tunks is.

All he could come up with was that Chad Townsend was standing offside all night.

Sounds like he bet against us.

Suck it Tunks!