What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Everyone!

ouryears

Bench
We're gonna get spread around the park for this game, I can see Souths using their quick guys to try and run us around on the edges. Let's see how Laf and Euey handle Gagai and Inglis!
If they spread it wide without earning it through some good hitups, we will win by 30.
Spreading the ball early will give them nothing.
But we are in for a good match up I think.

mickeylane

Bench
Wi
We're gonna get spread around the park for this game, I can see Souths using their quick guys to try and run us around on the edges. Let's see how Laf and Euey handle Gagai and Inglis!
will be hard for the first 30 min - then Dragons too much fire power in front of 18,000 dragons.. 30-12 final score

ouryears

Bench
I’ve been a nervous Nigel before each of our first four games, but am feeling pretty confident about tonight. It can only mean one thing...

...we’re doomed!
It's true the more you win the closer you are to a loss, but not tonight.

Realistically we may lose 5-8 games this year, a loss is always ok, as long as you come back well the week after.

But I ain't ready for a loss yet, let's rack up 20 competition points before that is even considered.

Gareth67

First Grade
Here's to the boys putting everything together tonight , defence, attack and coordination.
Also a couple of tries to the always reliable Nighty and for pity sake will someone give the ball to James Graham with the try line wide open . That would be a great night of footy .

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Hope we continue the roll & have a good win.
Hope Jubilee Oval is sold out!
Hope J Graham scores a try.
Hope JDB floors someone, legally.
Hope Flo scores the winning try.
Hope l’m not asking for too much.

Last edited:

Dracarys

Juniors
Pulled up jogging last week: looking to fly out the blocks I’d say. Like to be well ahead before fatigue of the short turnaround takes effect. Us by plenty

mickeylane

Bench
I must admit though those Adam REYNOLDS bombs are a worry - Dufty needs a lot of protection under those kicks. They'll need to score 5 tries at least to outscore us though.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Oh thank god someone started this thread..

I thought the game was on Sunday..