What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - GRAND FINAL

roboshark

Coach
50 years of tears of joy, shared with generations of family. Happiness doesn't come close to describing this feeling.

Us old bastards have lived through it all and lost loved ones who were as passionate supporters as we are, but never got to savour this moment. They passed still dreaming.

This one is for our dad's, mum's and relo's who never got to live this dream.

Thank you Flanno and all the Shark boys.

Up Up

And to all ur forum brothers

WELL DONE LADS AND LASSES

Quigs

Immortal
Congrats to me and my selfish carcus. I am actually in a lather of sweat and I am not taking off my 67 retro jersey tonight.

Tonight I will sleep stinkier than usual.

But what a smile I will have.

I LOVE YOUSE ALL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pot Odds

Juniors
i have faint memories from the last GF as a kid words cannot describe how happy I am Im just f**king happy

snout

First Grade
Just watched it again on Fox.

The last minute....f**k!

Don't watch the ball, watch the blue jumpers running back and forth.

sandshark

Bench
cant get over that! storm made them go right to the last second. awesome win!
thanks for the memories, boys.

roboshark

Coach
Thought the refs had a reasonable game tonight too..not too much controversy which is the way it should be

CEO

Juniors
The atmosphere at ANZ and end result was just magic. Lost my voice, have a headache, sharks won its all good.

King Ben

Juniors
Holy shit. All of this heartbreak for so long and then in one night, I ended up watching a Cronulla GF victory against Melbourne. Got a photo with Mat Rogers and Jason Stevens. Ended up on the field for the presentation. Best night of my life. Up Up.