What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Round 1 v Cowboys

Vin Fizz

Bench
Mad looked a bit to eager. Kind of like a potential super star trying too hard to show his skills. That little run at the end where he pokes his head through and tried to pass to Wado was great stuff and had it come off we may have won. Should be much better second game around. You know I wouldn't change just yet. Despite our weaknesses we only lost by a converted try.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I thought Capewell struggled he has been given a few chances outside of that finals game vs Raiders i dont think he has really impressed, i would prefer that Nikora or Sorensen be looked at his spot

M2D2

Bench
I thought Capewell struggled he has been given a few chances outside of that finals game vs Raiders i dont think he has really impressed, i would prefer that Nikora or Sorensen be looked at his spot
How long was he playing WING tonight for again?

bluefox68

Staff member
Val - terrible - back to wing - WOW!
Chad - terrible - Jets, please...
Feki - getting worse each year. Time’s up - I’d rather have Gray or Ramien or Kennedy or Lee than you - at least they have a go!

Be interested to see Tuesday team selection - Flanno never been one to make rash decisions
Yep . In recent years gone by there has been no depth few real alternatives . Be interesting to seehow selections go now that there is real competition for positions.

Bring back ba ba.
Think I'd rather have Maloney back also.
Penalties and all.
Replacement is gun shy and drifts in and out of games.
This will expose the chad.
Not holding high hopes unless we bring superman back.

Card Shark

Immortal
Jeez our discipline was horrible. I thought Feefs was a split brainfart from being sent from the field the whole time he was out there, he was getting really grubby.

When the f**k will he grow up & play footy.

His approach is unprofessional ‘

shaggs

Coach
Bring back ba ba.
Think I'd rather have Maloney back also.
Penalties and all.
Replacement is gun shy and drifts in and out of games.
This will expose the chad.
Not holding high hopes unless we bring superman back.

No Maloney and still double figure penalties.
Least the other guys stepped up.

bluefox68

Staff member
Next week:

1. Dugan
2. Gray
3. Ramien
4. Leutele
5. Holmes
6. Moylan
7. Hodkinson
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Prior
11. Lewis
12. Graham
13. Gallen

14. Bukuya
15. Paulo
16. Aumenafagai?
17. Segeyaro

Of course it won’t happen...

shadowboxer

First Grade
Just saw Flanno on presser - playing "two face" but realistic
Yeah...we were average - but we almost won the game.
dumb mistakes - but as Billy Joel said "your only human"
happy with the performance of Moylan and tattoo pirate man - agreed - rusty but ok
nil mention of holmes - probally be washing flannos car this weekend as punishment

as ive said before - look forward to the team sheet on Tuesday, id be more surprised if jarrod Anderson was named than any big changes. Pick at your peril coach

Latest posts