What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Round 1 v Cowboys

southland

Juniors
Sad for Katoa. Hope its just a loose tooth. I'd stick Homes on the wing next week to cover Katoa loss. Give Chad one more chance (at 6.) Moylan to fb. Hodgkinson a first chance as 7.

Improves our kicking game.
Takes the organisation off Chad.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Sad for Katoa. Hope its just a loose tooth. I'd stick Homes on the wing next week to cover Katoa loss. Give Chad one more chance (at 6.) Moylan to fb. Hodgkinson a first chance as 7.

If you take the organisation off Chad basically it means he is not up to first grade he is not a kid anymore but 27, i look last year Cowboys JT is out Morgan stepped up, Chad needs to do that and he failed

Card Shark

Immortal
The cap manager might want to know why near $1 mil is on the wing, when the guywith the sore mouth will do it for 200k

I severely doubt he is on that much but if he scores a try or 2 a game, it’s worth it.

He’s the best finisher in the game, makes something out of 1/2 a chance.

Makes nothing though in traffic, it’s remarkable the difference...let him shine Flanno.

Card Shark

Immortal
If you take the organisation off Chad basically it means he is not up to first grade he is not a kid anymore but 27, i look last year Cowboys JT is out Morgan stepped up, Chad needs to do that and he failed

He needs a bit more time, it was his first game without Maloney.

I thought his goal kicking was an indication that he has stepped up...very precise.

CEO

Juniors
Holmes was ordinary. Couldn’t catch a cold. No urgency. Soft in defence.
Chad has no game management or ability to take control.
Ava was solid and made good metres.
Moylan was ok. But was trying to hard on limited possession and poor field position.
Can’t believe the only ball we caught from a kickoff was when we were driven back in goal.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Doubt it.

The anomaly of the game...Graham gets a blatant head shot & goes off for 15...no penalty.

Graham makes a tackle with a soft, glancing blow to the head...penalty.

How about JT strips Bukuya off ball near line we are 2 behind, games changes even commentators said JT got away with it.

Now if they were behind by 2 and Fifita does it penalty.

But NRL has said coaches cannot question ref in after game interview so once again here we go

Surely

Post Whore

So Chad goes from worst half in the game to worst 5/8

If he's not their for kicking what's he there for, there's no creativity.

beave

Coach
This is the only opposition club sub forum I lurk in because you beach rioting Northies dwelling simpletons generally tell it how it is, refreshing coming in here and not seeing the usual ref howling like every assclown in the main forums.

I thought you were unlucky not to get some calls go your way, not sure why we went to a very flat offense at times and there were a shit tin of NQ passes (especially from Granville that should have been called forward) other than that, the officiating was decent enough.

Fafita just needs pull his head out of his ass and play footy. Val needs to sort his shit out. Coming home to the ‘ville might help him out a bit..... ;-P

you boys should be in the mix come finals time, early days yet. Lewis will add some more composure for sure.

All the best for the season ahead you blokes.

millersnose

Post Whore
Forwards were rolled easily in the first half and lucky not to be 100 nil

It was a bad display all over the park

The fullback experiment is now in its second year

I thought Holmes would eventually develop but how do you make a case for persisting

PJ

First Grade

Chad has only ever been good when he is just shovelling the ball to a dominant halves partner.
He is rubbish

carinashark

First Grade
Morning reflections.
Those refs must have been watching FiFi play the ball, and every one good. Then Hess stuffs up, not in the script was it?
What’s with Seggy’s soft slow passes towards the end of the game. Just slowed the attack and will invite the intercept.
We might try to get FiFi out a little wider close to the line, use his size and speed to go through defenders or offload.
Was Flanno all alone up in the coaches box? Greeny had all of Townsville in with him!
How many forward passes did Glanville throw and only one picked up.He is a good hooker and knows just when to throw them.
Our forwards turned up last night against a bigger pack and we’re outstanding.
I don’t want Doogs at FB, he was not a success at the Dragons so maybe Moylan , but who wants to get smashed a nano second after catching the ball. Edric body , Seggy skills and confidence and the brain of....Luke Lewis.
It’s a good side tho. I can see now why Gal wanted another year.

Latest posts