What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread against Easts.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Massive game tonight, we need to lift considerably to keep in touch with the drizzle for next weeks game and stave off the mucus.

Discuss.....

Quigs

Immortal
If my name was Will Robinson and, at this very point of time I would be getting warnings from "Robbie The Robot"

Last edited:

azzah72

Bench
Rooster are playing well.
We are not.
Perfect chance to steady the ship and also there will be a fair bit of motivation.

1. Last home game
2. Ennis retirement
3. Still a chance at the minor.

Us by 4

Quigs

Immortal
Must be bloody cold down there in Syd-a-ney because it is bloody freezing up here at the moment.

Hooper

Juniors
Massive game tonight, we need to lift considerably to keep in touch with the drizzle for next weeks game and stave off the mucus.

Discuss.....

Agreed Coolumsharkie. Last night, the Storm and Broncos gave us a taste of what is to come in September. We have showed this year that we can play at that level, but we will need to lift. Our destiny is in our hands. We win the next two games and we are minor premiers and we have regained momentum heading into the semi-finals.

sharknows

Bench
Expecting a very fair go from the refs tonight.....I'm sure the NRL want a big minor premiership showdown next week.....will be interesting!

Arnold

Juniors
Not to mention the bigger picture is if MANLY win... We are playing for a Sydney semi final.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Need to get farrkkin loud tonight...Ennis and Heino deserve a raucus Shark Park send-off. Heading down for the Storm game next weekend....would love it to be for the minor prem!

azzah72

Bench
Shit I forgot my unsung favorite Heino is leaving too!

I thought he was sticking around for another year for some reason.

Feej

First Grade
Pre-Game King Wan and then the big one. Have a feeling they will be switched on tonight and regain a bit of form.

Good guys by 14