What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread against Easts.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I told you keep the faith they are back, remain positive.

Flanno is working them like Bart did to win the cups, bringing them to peak when it counts.

The 2 roosters tries were luck as well.

We are ready porch lights on, Harold is coming back

southland

Juniors
Bird shit since origin.

Our attack finally has some edge and shape after some simple things done right. Running hard and straight and energy in defence. Much better but still improving.

Gal huge tonight. Magnetic.

kal83

Juniors
Great second half - controlled roosters bearly touched the ball totally in control. Played ourselves in to form. Minor premiership in our hands

After watching a clinical Roosters last week, Vossy on Fox predicted that they would win there last 2 games, and at the time it was hard to argue with him!
When Maloney hit the field goal on the stroke of HT, the Sharks never looked back, and kept the 'rejuvenated' Rooters scoreless in the 2nd half!
We're back:cool:

Marchad

Juniors
The biff has to come back to stop smart asses like Latrell Mitchell trying to get smart to a prop who boxes.

Feej

First Grade
The biff has to come back to stop smart asses like Latrell Mitchell trying to get smart to a prop who boxes.
There's so much catty and underhanded niggle in the game since punching was outlawed that it's become a joke. A few seconds all in, a couple of crappy punches thrown and everyone settles down to play footy. That's how it used to be anyway.

azzah72

Bench
I sat with a mate who is a Sharks fan but still
Stuck in 2011. I said to him we got this by 20 at least.
He thought I was bonkers and but a handshake 100 on it.
Just turned it into 1500 + the 100 I had on Watson 1st into Sharks 13+. $56 in case your wondering

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Honestly thought at 12-0 we were dead and buried, but I'm glad to have been proven very, very wrong.

What a win, let's keep it going and flog those cheating merkins next week for the MP.

imasharkie

Coach
great win, 37 unanswered

two tries conceded that weren't

double movement and beale blocked by skd

important to get that winning feeling back in the team
SKD clearly cannoned into Beale, he didn't attempt to go for the ball. The same incident happened the night before in the Broncos game( penalty given).
Reffereeing is becoming a joke. I watched the first half of the challenge cup last night with only one ref. I'd like to see that with the Bunker judging on decisions.

Latest posts