What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day v Dogs

6th largest crowd ever at SP

They have to put that dance show on once every year. Very smart.

I still reckon there's scope for marketing to do more with the local derby each year to turn it into an event at the SFS.

Promoted well you could fill that stadium up.

Card Shark

Immortal
We just keep on winning.

Less angst in here tonight as we weren't so expected...result was the same though.

Arnold

Juniors
yeah that'd be right boys are doing it hard so lil arnold will switch off

he is only a shark fan when they are having success if
sharks are playing bad he will just support the form team

l personally hate these kind of ' supporters' like arnold

Actually I went to put my young one to sleep. Important things.

While you hang out in opposition teams forums on a Saturday night.

Who is the bigger loser?

Quigs

Immortal
How bad was Richards injury ?

He didn't hesitate to make his way to the sideline holding his arm. It look serious to moi.

Any reports yet.

I'm thunking we will miss him if he is out for sometime.

King Ben

Juniors
Some suspicious looking characters filming the kids dancing at halftime.. not sure if they were parents or perverts. Probably some of the Dragons fans we've had in the forum this past week.

To his credit, I was expecting Lee to drop every ball and he caught them all. Low expectations but still.

Arnold

Juniors
I noticed Val running back after the Townsend field goal and was struggling with a leg injury. I'd say he is nowhere near 100%. No excuse just an observation

Latest posts