What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day v Dogs

He was under the sheets with his Mum then when he thought it was all over she went for the 69 and he spilt his celebratory beer.

Quigs

Immortal
Dunno
He was at the sutho markets today

Man
It was packed
Heaps of awesome food beers wine music

Maaate, we had Classic on the Coast in beautiful Emu Park (population 3,500) with 8,000 plus attending. Over 300 plus classic cars - hot rods and bikes. Crowd was huge. They have it every 2nd year.

Don't know if this link will work but it will give youse some idea.

carcharias

Immortal
Was it called a taste of emu park or something

There was also one at manly

Rotary club ran it
Had heaps of cool old cars as well

It was insanely packed

Quigs

Immortal
Did that link to some pics work

Carch it started years ago - the Classic Auto Club from Rockhampton started it and it has just grown and grown to what it is today.

Farrrkkk there was a crowd down there and I am not a petrol head.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Did that link to some pics work

Carch it started years ago - the Classic Auto Club from Rockhampton started it and it has just grown and grown to what it is today.

Farrrkkk there was a crowd down there and I am not a petrol head.

We have a similar one in Palmwoods up here on the Coast, it's massive as well.

Maccas4177

Juniors
Nah
Maxwell
He's a local.
A few years back after a Sharks game that he reffed, his sister came up to me in Caringbah pub out of the blue and asked me what I thought of the ref. After I said he was shit, she started going off at me and said he was her brother. hahahaha

Arnold

Juniors
He's a local.
A few years back after a Sharks game that he reffed, his sister came up to me in Caringbah pub out of the blue and asked me what I thought of the ref. After I said he was shit, she started going off at me and said he was her brother. hahahaha
Bitches be crazy.