What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Stains

Griffoshark66

First Grade
We better be 'on' or we lose. Their forwards are playing good footy at the moment. If I had to trade our whole pack, I reckon I'd do a straight swap for the Stains pack. I feel dirty saying that.

I'll be watching in the comfort of my favourite pub, I'd rather spend my money there than at the poorest NRL ground in the country.

taipan

Referee
Me too.If it had been Weekend daytime or heaven forbid 8pm ,would have made it.

6pm Friday night,FFS they must think we all get lowered down to these events by private drones ,to avoid traffic.

carinashark

First Grade
We are the premiers , the 6pm time slot is an insult.
I'm concerned that Mortimer is on the bench. My feeling is he offers us very little.

MilkShark

First Grade
Do we expect to win this game?

I think it will still be a tough game without Widdop and Dugan.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Won't make it there in time. What a plonker of a time for a footy match.

A 6pm game in Sydney is just stupid.

Can you believe these big wigs get paid the amount of money they do for these ridiculous decisions.

My apprentice would come up with a better time slot

lolesi

First Grade
A 6pm game in Sydney is just stupid.

Can you believe these big wigs get paid the amount of money they do for these ridiculous decisions.

My apprentice would come up with a better time slot

100% mate. So stupid.

By the time I leave work in the city I'd struggle and that's not taking into consideration the traffic on princess highway being a merkin.

Crazy that someone thought it was a good idea, let alone it getting the tick of approval.

King Ben

Juniors
I think the NRL should make sure any derby games are put on in prime time slots.

The 6pm time slot on a Friday is so ridiculous it's just not funny. Just proof that Television networks run the game these days.

This is the same mob that, up until last year, had us playing the derby in Wollongong instead of Kogarah for a few seasons.

Card Shark

Immortal
Ratings may prove otherwise but I agree it's a shit time.

The new wife is bedridden with Bali Belly (contracted off me) & I have to sort children.

f**k!!!!

Latest posts