What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Broncos - Rnd 1

Just goes to show how desperate and how sad those Stain farks are these days.

Thinking Ben Hunt will be their saviour??

Bahahahahaha!!!

isaiah

Bench
Well done on the charity sheild .
Have you called a radio station yet to vent against everyone at the club?

Have fun tomorrow watching sally wear her panthers
3 things I enjoyed- the crowd filing out with 3 min to go, Bennett outsmarting your club by putting Moga on bird, and our young bench doing whatever they wanted with your bench players for 20 min either side of half time

Last edited:

Madsharkie

First Grade
f**k. Some of you merkins are starting to sound almost 'positive'. What the f**k happened?!
Oh that's right, we're premiers.

carcharias

Immortal
3 things I enjoyed- the crowd filing out with 3 min to go, Bennett outsmarting your club by putting Moga on bird, and our young bench doing whatever they wanted with your bench players for 20 min either side of half time
Ha
You were that excited about winning round 1 that you've quoted me.
A quote I made to a Dragons fan.

Good one ya dopey f**ker.

Ghost of Popper

Juniors
Hey, Quigs. I couldn't remember my password to get back in. Happens a bit these days. So I had to change my name and password to get back into this site.
I was just thinking too. 66% of my old mates are pushing up daisies.............................but I'm sticking around for the Sharkies 2nd. Premiership.
I agree with others on Brailey too. I reckon he shows a load of potential. Another coupla years and he could be a world beater.

carcharias

Immortal
Hey, Quigs. I couldn't remember my password to get back in. Happens a bit these days. So I had to change my name and password to get back into this site.
I was just thinking too. 66% of my old mates are pushing up daisies.............................but I'm sticking around for the Sharkies 2nd. Premiership.
I agree with others on Brailey too. I reckon he shows a load of potential. Another coupla years and he could be a world beater.

Doesn't matter now buddy
We got to see em win one.

Quigs

Immortal
Yes Pop and Carch, we are indeed lucky to be witness to our first ever. Bloody Nora there are a lot of good sharky supporters and even good (and bad) ex players that have not survived long enough to see us get to the mountain.

Just the other day I was looking at the 73 GF team and thinking how many of them are no longer in the run on team. There's quiet a few of them with lines through them now.

This year is whole new world for me. I know it has been used heaps of times before but I have just become comfortably numb. Even the NRL bullshit doesn't seem to wrangle me as munch as it used to.

"Do they have pills for that Popper?"

Stake Removed

First Grade
Taga i think only played 6 minutes about same amount he did in GF, not sure if Trex is match fit, but or Paulo would offer more off bench.

Capewell needs to replace Lee

Quigs

Immortal
Hey what round do we play the Storm?

They tell me that Jessie Bromwich has just been confirmed with a broken thumb.

imasharkie

Coach
Popper I had the same problem so I PM 'd Twizzle abnd he fixed it for me.

Chimp

Bench
Apart from that 1 try, I thought Lee went quite well. Made some good yards out of our end, and attracted a few penalties.

They got the rub of the green and the bounce of the ball - we certainly weren't far off.

Card Shark

Immortal
I really feel the refs gave us no favours - premiers, they don't need it.

They were picky on us in the ruck with hand on ball / dropping it decisions, although I heard Bennett complain that they didn't get 1 decision go their way. They are used to ALL decisions going their way obviously.