What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Merged Filth

Card Shark

Immortal
No excuses for Dillon.

He was poor...way off the pace.

Should’ve been pumped but was 1/2 asleep- should be dropped even though we will have 4 out.

Ads

First Grade
No excuses for Dillon.

He was poor...way off the pace.

Should’ve been pumped but was 1/2 asleep- should be dropped even though we will have 4 out.
Don’t think he was half asleep just think that’s all he has. Slow and one dimensional plodder. Not sure what they see at training to think he was up to nrl standard.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Everyone knocking Dillon but thats a typical Flanno bench player no impact just come on field to soak up time till big names come back on problem was those players got injured, i think more Flanno got caught out with his bench tonight.

Card Shark

Immortal
Flanno didn’t wanna talk about him in the press conference.

Was very subdued but was very pissed off on the inside.

He singled out Dillon I reckon....well not singled, just thought he was 1 well below good enough.

shaggs

Coach
Everyone knocking Dillon but thats a typical Flanno bench player no impact just come on field to soak up time till big names come back on problem was those players got injured, i think more Flanno got caught out with his bench tonight.
Are you surprised? The bench use is terrible.

txta2

Bench
What is with these debut players having first up shockers. It's like they have been handed a jumper and told to do their best. This Dillon fella has been talked up big time and I can't see it

txta2

Bench
Oh yeah that wasn't a Sharks team tonight. Looked like a team full of rejects from other clubs, mainly Penrith.
As for Dugan, haha buy of the century. I tip my hat to Flanno, you fkn dope

Card Shark

Immortal
First grade rugby league is a f**king tough sport, not for the faint hearted.

We unfortunately have a few that are faint hearted.

Sorry Taga, should never have doubted you.

Pot Odds

Juniors
Dillon was a pillow. And not an awesome memory foam number. An old stinky, stained tontein that shouldn't have been on your bed in the first place.

Yeah and now with injury concerns to key players Flanno can now pick from Newtown which apart from Gray I dont see much. But of course the usual suspects will bag Flanno for being rigid and wont make changes although Val got hooked in game 1 and Feki was hooked this game. Time to step up guys put yourself in Flannos shoes and give me your team.

sandshark

Bench
What is with these debut players having first up shockers. It's like they have been handed a jumper and told to do their best. This Dillon fella has been talked up big time and I can't see it
Probably wasn't the right game to debut in. We'll need him next week so hopefully he turns up this time.

txta2

Bench
I'm not bagging the kid , just the system and coaching team. It's like we have been waiting forever for a young forward to burst onto the scene

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Yeah and now with injury concerns to key players Flanno can now pick from Newtown which apart from Gray I dont see much. But of course the usual suspects will bag Flanno for being rigid and wont make changes although Val got hooked in game 1 and Feki was hooked this game. Time to step up guys put yourself in Flannos shoes and give me your team.
Mate we're even more f**ked next week given the injuries. Not prepared to put a team up as I have no idea who is available. What I do know is that Paulo should play big minutes regardless of who's available, Capewell looked better when actually given some time, and Chad is balls and shouldn't be in first grade.

Pot Odds

Juniors
I'm not bagging the kid , just the system and coaching team. It's like we have been waiting forever for a young forward to burst onto the scene

We have had the best forward pack for a few years sadly Lewie and Gal are nearly at the end.

Latest posts