What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Pennies

txta2

Bench
gouldcrying.jpg

Arnold

Juniors
I just found out A Johns called the Panthers "specials" today before the game, last year he called them "morals".

I couldn't make shit up like this haha

Because johns is recalling the Sharks from his playing days where an away trip like Penrith Or Newcastle would result in a spineless Cronulla just folding. It doesn't exist at the moment.

Melbourne Penrith Canberra and parramatta all away wins.

If scalps with Titans tigers to come.

Card Shark

Immortal
I just found out A Johns called the Panthers "specials" today before the game, last year he called them "morals".

He said at the start of the game when we were under the pump that "you can sense something special is going to happen today".....& it did.

I watched the game with my mate, who whilst a Sharks supporter is more of a casual one these days, anyway when Johns said that he was confused. "Andrew Johns thinks Penrith is giing to win????"
I said mate thats a good thing, it means we'll romp it in.
He started laughing at everything Johns said from that point.
Extremely quick in the mind when on the football field but he now has the voice and slur of a ten year Harry veteran

Card Shark

Immortal
If Joey thought the panther were "specials", you can guarantee he had a lazy hundred on them....or 5.

Arnold

Juniors
Gotta love old mate in the Penrith forum suggesting we were offside all day. Yeah mate that's why u lost by 4 tries.

Card Shark

Immortal
No more than them.

All teams are offside these days, or they leave early. It's the way the game has evolved with athletes playing it.

Stake Removed

First Grade
And we looked like we played within ourselves yesterday in attack.

We basically when got in 20 did enough to score.

Gallen reduced minutes yesterday, Flanno had us well held going over the line.

In racing terminology hand and heels to inside 100 then drops hands we cruise over the line 3-5 length winners