What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Pennies

Southern Shark

Juniors
Gee we are a tough football side. Penrith have a Village People Lookalike forward. No wonder they are being owned this year. No doubt Gus likes him.

wibble

Bench
I was expecting the Panthers to struggle against our defense, but not that much.

Great game for the Sharks, first half OK, 2nd fantastic.

Graham is in beast mode, is so good.

Townsend very much looking like an elite kicker at the moment.

Capewell and Brailey coming along so well, Holmes strong at fullback, Segeyaro great last week, his replacement great this week. We have a lot of depth, and good players coming through, we must be doing lots of things right.

Windy70

Juniors
A great win. Especially after last week. That's Storm, Raiders and Penny's away. Not bad.

Now we need a win or two at Southern Cross stadium to ice the cake.

Up the Sharks. Keep on truckin.

M2D2

Bench
Ive been going to Sharks V Panthers with my mate for nearly 9 seasons now. Sometimes we miss them, but whenever we go together. Sharks have always won.
THE HOODOO CONTINUES!

coolumsharkie

Referee
I just found out A Johns called the Panthers "specials" today before the game, last year he called them "morals".

I couldn't make shit up like this haha

Latest posts