What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Storm

Stake Removed

First Grade
relaxed going into this game, i expect the Storm to come out guns blazing seeking revenge for last year.

But what revenge guess what storm you win today we are still the champs.

I do though expect a much improved performance from our guys from last week, be interesting to see how Bird plays regarding his contract status.

CT is another with the halfback shuffle on, both us and Storm wanting a half for next year, good way to bump value

shaggs

Coach
I'd be playing down their left. All day. Tono and addo aren't as good decision makers as chambers and suni.

However, our left is our stronger attack side.

Cheyse Blair being out is good. He carved us last year in Melbourne with good lines

Quigs

Immortal
WEATHER UPDATE: Just reported on the Radio Nooze. (and its not fake nooze) Severe weather warnings are out for Melbourne city. Winds up to 100k and storms. Expect the possibility of power failures.

Just the normal home game conditions for us.

STOP THE PRESS. It was just on the TV news .... they are telling Melbournians to remain indoors this afternoon.
http://m.bom.gov.au/vic/melbourne/

Last edited:

lolesi

First Grade
Glad JB is out, he is a huge loss.

Feeling better about this game. We have lifted against the fancier teams this year and lacked against the lesser.

carcharias

Immortal
I'm thinking we can win this.
They're missing a few
No Munsteras well

Slater back
I hope they bust him again just for the laughs.

snout

First Grade
Hope Feefs scores under the posts.
Hope Bellamy says f**k in the coachs box a thousand times.
Hope Cronk kicks out on the full twice which leads to tries.
Hope Seggy starts and destroys them.

Latest posts