What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs the Bovines

I'm now convinced the hunger is not there.

If they think they can cruise to the finals and wing it once they're there they are f**king kidding themselves.

So many players playing well below their best.

King Ben

Juniors
You'd deadset think we were beaten 40 - 0 judging by how Flanno is laying down the law in the dressing room right now.

Take the 2 points. Bring on the Roosters.

shaggs

Coach
We have both eyes on the semis.

When we knew the game was won we racked the cue.

Once you switch off cant switch it back on. We werent interested and the game became sloppy so never gonna score

How many of our players went down with an injury? 0

How many cows? 13.

We did enough to win in the first 40 and then put seggy on

shaggs

Coach
You'd deadset think we were beaten 40 - 0 judging by how Flanno is laying down the law in the dressing room right now.

Take the 2 points. Bring on the Roosters.
The second half was pretty ordinary. But a win is better than that shit of the past few weeks

Quigs

Immortal
Our blokes would have to be the dumbest kents to ever be playing in the NRL. Even as the Cows were preparing to throw in the towel in the 2nd half our mob just went back to the old one out shit. The few times they moved the ball around they cut the poor cows to bits.

Then there was the young bloke that murdered The Fugitives wife, you know the one armed man. Stuck out on the wing and he couldn't even pass a ball let alone tackle. He was there for what, 20 minutes of the 2nd half.

So what do our intellectuals do.

Attack down that wing two minutes after the cows had finally replaced the poor young kent.

How the f**k are we still running 4th. I tell youse what, if we go back to back I might even join up with the ever growing Gods Circle because if we do go B2B it will be a far-can miracle.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
So they decided to play for 40 minutes.

We should have really put 30 on the cows in the second half but instead we just played around with them which is a worry.

We play with that mentality and we will be like Bernard Tomic i.e out in straight sets

Quigs

Immortal
So they decided to play for 40 minutes.

We should have really put 30 on the cows in the second half but instead we just played around with them which is a worry.

We play with that mentality and we will be like Bernard Tomic i.e out in straight sets

The other week when the stinking Donks flogged the Tits and they asked the Creepin Jesus Bennett what did he like most about the victory and without hesitation Wayne just said the scoreboard. He knew the value of a big win.

That is the mentality we should of had tonight. Put the foot on the throat and just go for it.

That was our opportunity to put a real big score towards our for and against and we just blew it.

Shit we even got a good rub ofthe green from the whistle blowing idiots.

sandshark

Bench
Well at least we say that it was a step in the right direction. Just have to play the full 80 next week. I refuse to let Michael Gordon win against us!

Latest posts