What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. the Cows

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Whyno must be here. No shark fan will be in the eel forum when they lose. None of us will care. The eels are like a stain on the floor to me. f**k off Whyno. Let us mourn in peace.

Rhyno

First Grade
Grammar
Grammar
Grammar

The lack of it in here, really upsets me.
I was a ladies man in high school and dropped out early too busy with the ladies ,drugs and alcohol to care about grammar.

You can worry about my grammar but I've slept with more women than you. I know which one I'd rather

taipan

Referee
Ok I'll get ahead of myself.I'm wishing for a Parra G/F win this year.
1) To boost the woeful crowds
2) Because they deserve it.
3) because the Storm have been there done that.

Now to the nitty gritty,
I'm back for 2018,.ET Stand pumped, but I want Flange to read my game plan over the long break and commit it to memory:-
1) Duges at F/B
2) Val on the wing.
3) BBQs is starting to crap me to tears with his penalty giving, despite his accurate kicking,any benefit there is lost with his penalty gimmes and lazy tackling,Cronk or Mouylan would be my pick.
4)Beale's gone, another up and down players we need consistency there.
5)Gal one minute does a hell of a lot,then either does something silly in the tackle or tries to milk it to no avail.Leave it alone in 2018 Gal.
6)I'd be gradually weaning young Flanno ,if we are down on troops SOO time He can kick the eye out of a cyclone and can read a game and is fast though small .
7)Fifita what the hell has happened this year after 2017 effort and his one only destruction of the Cave Toads?Flange he needs a bit of off season tough love and reality checking.
8) I didn't realise how much we needed a scheming Ennis and a penetrating back like Barba ,they left huge unfilled holes,althoug Brailey will do the job.

Now I better get out of ma rocking chair ,in my log cabin tucked away in the mountains and rustle up some venison or wild boar, it;'s gonna be one hell of a long meh summer.

King Ben

Juniors
Not since 2004 has the defending premiers won in Week 1 of the Finals.

I'm moving overseas next year and I can't believe that's the game I have to finish with. Should've driven up to Newcastle and stopped after that.

If this is how I feel today, I don't want to imagine what I'd be like if we lost the Grand Final last year.

carcharias

Immortal
I was a ladies man in high school and dropped out early too busy with the ladies ,drugs and alcohol to care about grammar.

You can worry about my grammar but I've slept with more women than you. I know which one I'd rather
Clearly.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
How about the knock on by Fifita which wasn't ball goes between his legs at no time does ball go forward from kick, wasnt that then when Cowboys got penalty next set for the 2

Any time a player drops the ball when facing the opposition try line, it is a knock on.That is the way it has been refereed for the last 20 years, it doesn't matter where the ball goes.

Crush

Coach
Dragons supporter here. If I were a Sharks fan I would be disgusted at the referees today. That was far from a polished performance from the sharks with a 60% completion rate but still, ffs nothing went their way. It has to be the most controversial game ever.
Anyway, I'd say there is always next year but unfortunately for you it will be even harder with Josh Dugan in the mix, gaurentee he is playing ESL by mid 2019.

gregstar

Referee
and now the ultimate insult you gomers.

even dasups, the mccrones of the forums is having a shot at you, replete with his sexy body shot.

for shame sharkies for letting this kermit have a shot.

for shame.

Surely

Post Whore

Well go on tell us her name

Pedge1971

First Grade

Is this a f**king serious post? Ive slept with more women than you? Geeze, someone has insecurity issues......

Latest posts