What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. the Cows

Surely

Post Whore
so you base a good day on another club's displeasure?

awesome.

i would have thought a good day would be updating your photo-shopped image.

what a splendidly fulfilling life you lead. ...out out brief candle....

Small things ....

I like da soup, it reminds me there are worse things in life than losing.

Tights.

gregstar

Referee
Oh.... then you ARE confused.

My mother is mentally impaired courtesy of downes syndrome, has no arms and weighs 200kg.

She mentioned some low flying gomer wearing a fake torso outfit propositioned her when she went to a public toilet, but she told him to get f*cked, she wasn't blind or that geniused.

Check the pound. Your offspring could be there. And check for an Alsatian with a torn anus and do the right thing by her with child support you heartless pig!

taipan

Referee
Taipan as i get old and my memory slips i am confident that grand final victory i will always remember

Mate I'm already there.
And should I slip into amnesia or Indonesia( whichever comes first), the one thing I will look at in the mirror is my grey hair, and lined face, with that anxious look like someone is attacking the end zone, and wonder, how the hell did I get that and I'm only 16 /61/81.Ah got it!!
By following that roller coaster mob the Sharks,but wait we once were Premiers,and I'll go to the great stadium in the sky with a knowing smile on my face, my memory has returned. How flipping good is that.

Latest posts