What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY VS. 'THE DRAGON'...

bluefox1968

Juniors
Am I missing something?

It's game day, peeps - and we are AT HOME to 'the dragon'...

We will have to be 'ON' to get this one, but surely we will be better than last week!

carcharias

Immortal
I think the Dragons played shit last week
The broncos were horrible and for most of the game so were the Dragons.
It was only at the end when they got a few easy tries did they look any good.
Massive issues in defence on one side
Nightingale looked old as shit when caught out a few times too.

Card Shark

Immortal
I think the Dragons played shit last week

Being a bit harsh...if they were shit, what does that say about us & a few other teams!

I would not underestimate them, I thought they were pretty good for a round 1 game.

If we don’t improve immensely from last week, we will cop the same treatment as the Broncos.

carcharias

Immortal
Being a bit harsh...if they were shit, what does that say about us & a few other teams!

I would not underestimate them, I thought they were pretty good for a round 1 game.

If we don’t improve immensely from last week, we will cop the same treatment as the Broncos.
We were shit in a few areas totally
Penalties and dumb panic passes

Both dragons and broncos were no better though.
I’d say most of that game both teams were worse than sharks and cows.

Dragons came home strong but hunt doesn’t take an intercept and it could’ve been a lot closer.
Broncos actually looked alright for about 10 mins .

I am looking forward to tonight's game and my first outing of many to Shark Park this year. I cannot predict a result with any confidence, but I hope our backs realise they have team mates named Josh Dugan and Matthew Moylan.

chewsta

First Grade
I reckon we will win tonight. We played poorly last week, yet true to form we were right up to our eyeballs in it and really only a good pass away from winning the game.

Should be a good game.

fizman

Bench
I think we will hit our straps in Round 4 - I am tipping the androtops to win 18-14.

We will be bitterly disappointed with the result but far happier with the performance across the board.

Hahahahaha! Androtops are F.a.g.s

Latest posts