What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs the Knights

Quigs

Immortal
I reckon the inexerienced whistle blowers will have blinders.

It's going to be a BBQ.

According to the LU Match Centre - "Pre Match" wrap ... "Can the Sharks keep their unbelievable steak alive against the cellar dwelling Knights?"

I like my steaks medium rare.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
If the Sharks just run the processes for 20-30 minutes, build pressure, go through before going around, get up quickly in defence and wear the Newbcastle kids out mentally it will 50-60 + again.

If they emulate last week's effort and try to blow them off the park it will be like 30-22 or something like that.

Might get our first major injury in this one as well. I feel it in me bones.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
If the Sharks just run the processes for 20-30 minutes, build pressure, go through before going around, get up quickly in defence and wear the Newbcastle kids out mentally it will 50-60 + again.

If they emulate last week's effort and try to blow them off the park it will be like 30-22 or something like that.

Might get our first major injury in this one as well. I feel it in me bones.
Thats enough of those sort of premonitions Frenzy...although I must admit we"re dew. High scoring game for me 54-16. Doubles to Barba and Nu.

carcharias

Immortal
32 28 to us in golden point in a complete heart stopper
Us leading 28 nil at halftime
Gal scores in the corner to snatch a win

McLovin

Staff member
So after being summer-like all week, It's fking freezing and overcast on gameday.

Arnold

Juniors
Said in another thread if we play touch footy and try to score every play we may well go home disappointed.

Regardless of what we score they should score 0

lolesi

First Grade
Agree with Frenz.. If we play it professionally and build pressure, look to execute our plays rather then score every touch we should do it comfortably.

If we believe our razzle and hype will be closer then expected.

Just play em up in the middle and use the offload braaaaa

Frenzy.

Immortal
No heart attacks please

IhgRY-UNs6jBF4Yz9A2OQ46DbADhl4_ABG6E60vVuGeo8WptwiO0Zvvc-96AqxOctmQ9uOK1zXXKdC9eKtdMNYXB0AWr1FKEv3n3mDEPkjU98ZXnaAnklg=w301-h300-nc

Latest posts