What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs the Wascewy Wabbits.

McLovin

Staff member
We we're done when we made 9 meters in a set and kicked it to our own 40...

Card Shark

Immortal
I thought our biggest letdown were our backline & getting the ball out of our end with hit-ups.

Normally we are the best at it (which they identified) but this time we weren’t good enough (not allowed to be good enough).

Last edited:

King Ben

Juniors
Souths are a fun team to watch this year.. just not against us. The pace seemed relentless, no time to rest. That's a big credit to Souths for not stopping.. and also a big F mark on our kicking game.

Weaponhead

Coach
I thought our biggest letdown were our backline & getting the ball out of our end with hit-ups.

Normally we are the best at it (which they identified) but this time we weren’t good enough (not allowed to be good enough).
That one out stuff was nullified by South's jamming and winning the contact. The issue was no plan B.

South's played up tempo with support runners. We played slow one out footy and they ate it up.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes. I’m off to the Kurri Kurri Bulldogs Old Boys Day shortly & my plan B is I’m taking the bus.

Dragons 09

Juniors
Haven't see the Sharkies play since we demolished you last, but geez, i watched last nights game and you're sure on struggle street.
A couple of old men, some other teams discards, a female to male transgender calling the shots and a coach that makes Mary look like a genius. 2016 must seem like a distant memory!

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Haven't see the Sharkies play since we demolished you last, but geez, i watched last nights game and you're sure on struggle street.
A couple of old men, some other teams discards, a female to male transgender calling the shots and a coach that makes Mary look like a genius. 2016 must seem like a distant memory!
Thanks mate. Your team is far better than ours. It would be a massive underachievement to not win it from here. Massive choke. Hopefully Mary can steady the ship. He has years of success as a coach, so I'm sure he'll be fine.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Is there ever a Plan B?

Not when you lose like that. I think we we' were bit short on turn around yet Easts bashed us like that this year with a near full squad too.

Not entirely unhappy wirh that loss. We will be up there, we just need to get it right on the day. Flanno needs to make some hard choices too.

wibble

Bench
Not when you lose like that. I think we we' were bit short on turn around yet Easts bashed us like that this year with a near full squad too.

Not entirely unhappy wirh that loss. We will be up there, we just need to get it right on the day. Flanno needs to make some hard choices too.

Roosters won by more but were not nearly as dominant. Just kicking/ catching bombs the difference in that game.

South's pack well and truly got on top of ours

Latest posts