What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Tits

jc155776

Coach
It's not like he had no involvement either. By running towards the play he made himself a passing option and contact was made between him and a defender. Offside all day

Surely

Post Whore
The cronulla player iniates contact with the offside player who was standing between him and the guy with the ball.

That's what the bunker said except for the offside bit and the who was standing between him and the guy with the ball. Bit.

Card Shark

Immortal
It's not like he had no involvement either. By running towards the play he made himself a passing option and contact was made between him and a defender. Offside all day

I agree. He was well in front of the kicker & kept advancing- should be offside.

Whilst he had no direct involvement, he was there & that contributed to the way we attempted to clean up the situation.

isaiah

Bench
I agree. He was well in front of the kicker & kept advancing- should be offside.

Whilst he had no direct involvement, he was there & that contributed to the way we attempted to clean up the situation.

What the bunker said was the contact was initiated by your player with a handful of the back of Simpkins jersey

isaiah

Bench
Hayne?..hhmm

Certainly has a point or 6 to prove.

But is also a destabilising element to a team that had the donkeys beaten.
On the back of that effort - if Henry drops tyrone roberts for the big head hopefully it undoes a bit of what they built up with that effort.

Procter and hurrel return.
Hurrel a bludger.
Proctors done litte without cronk and smith.

We should have this if we turn up and if hayne doesnt play his best game for 5 years.
Hurrell and Proctor were great. I bet you wish you had Anthony don

shadowboxer

First Grade
Game was ordinary but hats off to Titans, they gave us a good smashing. All their players back, Hurrrell is a bloody monster. Us, reading a few pages of 5 word posts essentially wrist slitting here and "respect" is the word. Total lack of it and most of them having their swagger on but not backin it up.
Missing Lewis as well didn't help.
Early days still but only one win from at home doesn't look good.
Team song at half time - should have loaded up on the Titans
Oh and the Anzac day tribute was good

carcharias

Immortal
I don't reckon Titans were good at all
We were absolutely shit and were the better team for 75 mins
We should've won by 20 at least.

gregstar

Referee
Lol....good thing for the Stains is that they don't have to rush in and re-sign Mary Greggy......could even wait till the off season cause no other kaarrnnntt wants him!
correct.

at least peter douche is doing something right.

however i hear that the innisfail under 8 netball team are on the prowl for a coach.
if he doctors his resume, he might get the gig.

chewsta

First Grade
I dont think the Titans were that good either. Aside from Gal Feki and Boogs, our lot ran sideways all night.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
correct.

at least peter douche is doing something right.

however i hear that the innisfail under 8 netball team are on the prowl for a coach.
if he doctors his resume, he might get the gig.
Doubt Mary even has a resume.....current gig was negotiated over a carton of Crownies I suspect.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I only saw parts of the game but I thought we looked terrible. Penalties, passes behind runners, dropped ball. The penalty thing is a real concern. Credit to the Titans. Those big backs of theirs made huge yards and whoever was wearing the 20 Jersey was very hard for our boys to stop. Do we have another "easy" game next week? Attitude adjustment needed.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I only saw parts of the game but I thought we looked terrible. Penalties, passes behind runners, dropped ball. The penalty thing is a real concern. Credit to the Titans. Those big backs of theirs made huge yards and whoever was wearing the 20 Jersey was very hard for our boys to stop. Do we have another "easy" game next week? Attitude adjustment needed.
Yep, Tigers...

isaiah

Bench
I don't reckon Titans were good at all
We were absolutely shit and were the better team for 75 mins
We should've won by 20 at least.
You were never going to win by 20 with Proctor and Hayne looking interested in earning their coin for the first time this year. Their enthusiasm flowed and inspired some lesser players to play out of their skin. Just bashed them and without paasi and peteru as well.

Latest posts