What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: James Bond Mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
A Volcanic Island Somewhere in the Pacific

Ernst Stavro Blofeld is sitting at the head of a table. In front of him are 11 of the worlds deadliest criminals.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen. I have gathered you here for one purpose. James Bond has continually thwarted our plans over the years. To combat this I propose that you all join my organisation SPECTRE, Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion.

By pooling our resources we can finally stop him and our diabolical plans can commence in peace."

The criminals begin to grumble and do not seem convinced.

"For those who are unsure of my plan please watch the screen in front of you. I approached Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd some time ago about joining my organisation. They were how should we say... unreceptive."

Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd appear on the screen trapped in a cell. The ground then moves beneath them gradually revealing a lava pit. Eventually the ground disappears and both men fall into the lava, dying horribly.

"I trust there will be no more dissent then?"

The Villains look at each other and quickly put on the shiny new SPECTRE rings in front of them.

Mr-Wint-and-Mr-Kidd.jpg

Hoggmaster is dead. He was Mr Wint and Mr Kidd. SPECTRE aligned Special Friends

The Living

1. SGLC
2. SlackBoy
5. Mis
8. Roc
10. SH
16. Rebel
17. KTF

The Dead

Hoggmaster is dead. He was Mr Wint and Mr Kidd. SPECTRE aligned Special Friends
6. DB is dead. He was Le Chiffre, SPECTRE aligned poker playing, blood crying man who scratched James Bond's nuts
6. Dutchy is definitely, 100%, absolutely dead. He was Alec Trevaleyn, SPECTRE aligned former secret agent.
7. Drew Sta is dead. He was Felix Leiter, CIA aligned Secret Agent
4. MickyJ is dead. He was Emilio Largo, SPECTRE aligned Number 2
12. Bazal is dead. He was Jaws, SPECTRE aligned metal mouthed assassin
14. Pugzley is dead. He was Baron Samedi, SPECTRE aligned Voodoo Priest
11. Parra Pride is dead. He was Q, MI6 aligned master of gadgets
3. Soc is dead. He is Miss Moneypenny, MI6 aligned secretary
13. SeeJay is dead. He is James Bond, MI6 aligned world's greatest secret agent
Hoggmaster is dead. He was Albert R. Broccoli. EON Productions aligned movie producer
15. Dog'sLife is dead. He was Auric Goldfinger, SPECTRE aligned man with the Midas touch

The rules
You know 'em. Don't break 'em

It is now day

Last edited:

Slackboy72

Coach
So 12 crims (town), 3 mi6 (scum) and 1 indy?

Wondering who or what the Indy could be? CIA? KGB? DB5? Emma Peel?

soc123_au

Staff member
So 12 crims (town), 3 mi6 (scum) and 1 indy?

Wondering who or what the Indy could be? CIA? KGB? DB5? Emma Peel?

12 Town is pretty clear in the opening post. Do you know something about an Indie, or just assuming?

Slackboy72

Coach
M would be a waste of a role. Moneypenny would be roleblock I presume. Felix could be an investigator.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Vote Count​

Soc: 1 (DB)
DB: 2 (Soc, Micky)
SeeJay: 1 (SH)
SH: 1 (Drew)
No Vote: 2 (Misanthrope, Slackboy)

Last edited: