What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

Timbo

Staff member
Hectic.

Wish they didn't waste time with Greyworm and Missendei. So much happening and they waste 5 minutes on that.

Put the kettle on during that bit.

I know Euron is being set up as the new Ramsay, but I feel like it hasn't been earned due to his late entry to the show. Has a bit of a 'Breaking Bad Nazis' feeling to me.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I like how they had Euron kill two of the most boring characters on the show. Now he is a f**king boss. If they have him kill Greyworm and missandei he is the most obvious choice for prince that was promised

Shorty

Staff member
Damn. Here I was looking forward to some hot girl on girl action and a fight breaks out.

Epic final scene though!
Me too, I wanted to see who would be the top!

Damn I knew my irondyke's days were numbered!
This was a very female heavy episode, I'm pleased.
Dany should have listened to grandma.

Vozzy

Juniors
Am the only one who wants things to go pear shaped for Danni. Like if she goes and say burns the f**k out of the Lannisters for example then she is no better then Cersei. Like there was a war going on between the Starks and Lannisters. She is portrayed as a hero on the show but everything she wants is exactly like what cersei wants which is the iron throne. And she will do whatever she has to to get it. She has burnt people just like cersei did to get to where she is. I'm still hoping a stark is the one to kill cersei especially Sansa and Arya.

Timbo

Staff member
Am the only one who wants things to go pear shaped for Danni. Like if she goes and say burns the f**k out of the Lannisters for example then she is no better then Cersei. Like there was a war going on between the Starks and Lannisters. She is portrayed as a hero on the show but everything she wants is exactly like what cersei wants which is the iron throne. And she will do whatever she has to to get it. She has burnt people just like cersei did to get to where she is. I'm still hoping a stark is the one to kill cersei especially Sansa and Arya.

A villain is just a hero to the other side.

If we hadn't been following Dany specifically, if we'd just been hearing about her exploits in Essos this would be a huge 'fuuuuuuck' moment.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it turns out she's the bad guy in the end.

Shorty

Staff member
If anything she mirrored Jon in this episode and last.
She had allies disagreeing and took on counsel that was supposed to avoid innocent deaths, she tried to be diplomatic.
Sansa is the Cersei mirror.

Apey

Staff member
I think Dany will turn out to be the 'bad guy' in the books. Not sure if the show-runners have the stones to do it though.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Things are moving fast, next episode it looks like the battle will be at Casterly Rock

Also, first confirmation of the prophecy of the prince/princess that was promised on the show and it being gender neutral