What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

Danish

Referee
I'm probably forgetting someone, but I honestly can't think of another character I've disliked purely because he's a shit character and not because he's a massive merkin like Joffrey or Cersei.

Agreed. Not a single redeeming characteristic, regardless of whatever bullshit he is able to offer with his all seeing wisdom.

All will be forgiven though if/when he hopefully informs the other stark kids on Little Finger's bullshit and he gets beheaded

Shorty

Staff member
Don't really regard Clarke as a great actress (nice to look at though) but she was great this ep.
You can see that steely regal act is disappearing and she's becoming more vulnerable with Jon.
And then with Drogon, she'd had enough, tried to do sh*t the nice way and it didn't work, she was p*ssed.

Shorty

Staff member
I feel like spoiler tags (spoiler)(/spoiler) but with [] should be used if you're going to post about leaks, i.e stuff that hasn't officially aired yet.

The entire season 7 plot was leaked in October last year (100% accurate so far) and most people wouldn't want to read that shit in here.
I had missed this and now have spoiled myself lol.
No regrets.

Vozzy

Juniors
Awesome episode. This show is great because you have all these houses where there are good and bad people in each house so it's sad just to see people get burned alive especially when you think back to the ed sheeren scene where the characters said they have never held a sword and are forced to go to war then next minute your toast.

Only thing I miss is the hound wish he would be a main character.

I liked the stark reunion and I love aryas character but I found the acting a bit bland for some reason. Was like "hey I'm back we not dead", "hi Arya brans home", "here's a dagger"

I was waiting for John to tell danny that not only do we need to join together but we need the lannisters aswell.

We all know what has to happen all the houses have to combine to kill white walkers. I hope they do and the white walkers still win that's what I want. I want the knight king to actually win no house deserves the throne.

Tommy Smith

Referee
No one does battle scenes quite like Game of Thrones!

I was internally screaming at Dany to leave the battle as soon as the first arrow flew by.

She's obviously pissed because that was reckless going back for more.

For a split second I thought Jaimie was done for. I think he'll survive though I don't see Tyrion assisting him to the detriment to his loyalty to Dany.

Timbo

Staff member
At first I couldn't work out if Tyron was talking to Jaime or Dany when he said 'f**king idiot'.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Also I can now clearly see and respect why this season is only 7 episodes long.

These battle scenes ain't cheap.

It's like 7 movies. Just amazing tv.

gUt

Coach
The best thing this season has been all the payoffs in the form of reunions between strong characters. Great stuff

My jaw was dropped the entire last scene.

Like holy f**k that was awesome!

I though Jaime was literal toast for a second there too

Latest posts