What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

game vs scum

With Aitken, Dodd, Dugan, Glymin, Hutchison and Widdop injured we have no backline. Only decent backs
available are Lafai, Mann and Nightingale and the rest are rubbish. Mac Donald is hopeless in defence and has poor hands. Mc Crone is pedestrian and can not kick. The NSW
Cup backs are useless and the Under 20's are too young.
Herbert is far from useless the same as Dufty they are young and learning so saying the NSW Cup has no one is a bit of an exageration.

KFFL would be a better option on the wing then Milne and Milne could shift to centre anyway.

If I Thompson has his mind on the job he is very dangerous.

Glymin and Dodd never a hope of seeing first grade so i wouldn't even mention them.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I am a fan of Dodd, Dufty and Herbert but feel that Thompson is an enigma.
I believe that the NSW Cup has a good pack which should lay the foundations for some good wins.

to_ddeath

Coach
James seggyaro
Jason Bukuya

Bukuyahas been playing awesome and Seggy was starting to go well. Also give young Brailey decent spells.

Oh and Tony Williams lmao

Williams out is nothing but a gain for any club with him on their books...still those other 2 out doesn't rank close to having Holmes/Maloney out which would then equal Duges/Widdop being out... anyway it's all fish & chip paper til the next one.

T.

Drakon

Juniors
Saints did alright against the peptide sharks.

However, refs and this rubbish bunker are determining outcomes of games on an increasing basis .

Refs are now game managers rather than authority figures. The calling out of player first names and the orchestral instructions have turned the game too ref orientated. Let the players determine the outcomes. This started with Sgt Harrigan

Ps . Can one team wear the same jersey for more than once ?
It annoys me that refs, as you say, manage the game. Like at kick off, 'right everyone, stay behind'. During the game, 'Number 10, you are offside'. etc etc. They are there to referee the game. Players know the rules or should do and it is over the top for refs to be telling the players what to do. They manage the game like this but can't call a forward pass that leads to a try!

Reactions: Qdf
Williams out is nothing but a gain for any club with him on their books...still those other 2 out doesn't rank close to having Holmes/Maloney out which would then equal Duges/Widdop being out... anyway it's all fish & chip paper til the next one.

T.
Hence why I said it's nothing as disruptive as both Widdop and Dugan being out.

Thanks for agreeing anyway

Lovemedragons

Juniors
What is our staff doing?
Aitken obviously not 100% should never have been selected
Mann trains all week st 5/8 the key playmaker of our team and due to Aitken going off wholesale changes made including the new playmaker going to wing and a rookie to key playmakers position against the premiers just ridiculous stuff
Still leaking tries out wide due to inept coaching and a distinct lack of a quality game plan to win us games in the absence of a couple of players
The coach had again shown his lack of ability to adapt in adverse circumstances.
These last few games have been winnable and we again fell short when it really counts.
When he could just have put the rookie on the wing and kept the rest the same as they would have practiced during the week. It's frustrating to see Mann continually given the shaft by McGregor at every opportunity, why wouldn't he have kept him at 5/8?? Happened the same a couple of weeks back. I want to see Mann have a proper shot in the halves, it all reminds me of the Kyle Stanley saga where he never really got his shot in the halves before his injury. DeBelin stated in his facebook q&a last week that the players all thought Mann was a gun but this clearly doesn't extend to the super coach.

Latest posts