What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GamesWizards???

staden

Juniors
I was just looking on the "Where to buy list" on the offical site, and I notice there is no Gameswizards, is there any reason why??

I assume they will still be getting the game, as I pre-ordered through them.

Any info as regards to this mario??

HBG

Juniors
I believe their is a bloke high up by the the name of Matt "Winston" Churchill at GW, who was previously in Senior management at Brashs.
History repeats 10 years later... :lol:

Then again, it could be a oversight.

:)

Either way, I hope you recive your copy on time.

Priddo

Juniors
i pre ordered in july with gameswizard and they are on the where to buy list anyway. have anohter look and u'll see them.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
Priddo said:
i pre ordered in july with gameswizard and they are on the where to buy list anyway. have anohter look and u'll see them.

Phew...what a relief. I pre ordered off GW too.

8)

STG03

Juniors
I've been looking for their logo on the 'where to buy' page and can't find it anywhere?
I have pre-ordered from the games wizards too.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Nope can't see them

I'm sure that you can get it but can't see them on the list all I've got is

Big W, K-Mart, Target, Dick Smith Power House, Myer, Toys r us, Grace Bros, GAMESMEN, David Jones, EB, Domayne, Megamart, Infinity, Games Warehouse, Dick Smith, Blockbuster, Harvey Norman. Hi Tech World

and then the list of

Also Available From:
FX Games - Charlestown
J & C Computers - Liverpool / Campbelltown
Peter Wynns Score - Paramatta
Funland Games - Bankstown
Discount Inn - Macquarie Centre
Footy Plus - Miranda
Toyworld - Gatton
Game Rush - Prahan
Gamestation - Melbourne
Knights Kingdom Supporters Store - Newcastle
Home & Office Electronics - Mudgee
Sports Unlimited - online
Panthers Supporters Shop - Penrith
Bulldogs Supporters Shop
OneEyedEagle.com

dan siego

Juniors
Yeah where the hell are the gameswizards? I preordered with them on ps2 a month ago so i assume ill be able to get one, i've already payed the 10% deposite. :?:

Hurriflatch

Referee
As I said I'm sure that you will be able to get it from Gameswizards.

can someone fill me in on the whole Brashs thing that was refered to earlier in this topic

I pre-ordered mine from the GW's and Im not worried at all.

I actually was told by EB that I couldnt pre-order the game there as they had sold all their store allocation.

I rang up GW's and had a very interesting conversation with the person on the phone. GW managment wasnt happy with the changing release date for the game and had a word with its developers.

They also reached an agreement so that they could get enough games to fill all their pre-orders.

Having said that....I was VERY, VERY lucky to be able to pre-order the game as now GW's no taking Pre-orders any more.

If you have pre-ordered your game from the Games Wizards I wouldnt worry. Ive been buying stuff from there for years and have never been let down. They wouldnt sell you the game if they wernt sure they would have a copy for you on the release date.

tcalvert7

Juniors
when they first put up the where to buy list, there was a games wizards logo but it was taken off about a day later.

im still confident that they will be selling the game.

HBG

Juniors
tcalvert7 said:
when they first put up the where to buy list, there was a games wizards logo but it was taken off about a day later.

im still confident that they will be selling the game.

I think the reason, is they don't have a direct account with HES, and they buy through All Interactive (a distributor in QLD).

staden

Juniors
Here is an email I got from Hesinteractive:

Hi,

The Game Wizards will be getting a small quantity at launch. You will need to check with the store to see if your copy is secure.

Best Regards,

David Robles

danee

Juniors
I believe their is a bloke high up by the the name of Matt "Winston" Churchill at GW, who was previously in Senior management at Brashs.
History repeats 10 years later... :lol:

Then again, it could be a oversight.

:)

Either way, I hope you recive your copy on time.
Would there be still any chance of a job title also at GW to date, like head role by me !Even open ?