What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gareth Widdop Appreciation

Life's Good

Coach
Gotta say, having young Braiden on the kicking tee duties was the cutest thing i've seen on a footy field ever.

Seeing how excited he was and he had plenty of work to do was just great.

Kudos to the club for that!
I'd argue that some of the Flames are cuter!!

TruSaint

Referee
Gotta say, having young Braiden on the kicking tee duties was the cutest thing i've seen on a footy field ever.

Seeing how excited he was and he had plenty of work to do was just great.

Kudos to the club for that!

I heard somewhere on the web / social media , that Mary insists the young Widdop accompany all our games lol.

I agree, BTW, special moment... Rare.

Bench
Can anyone know whether this has ever happened before.
Great memories for the family and us supporters.

nontime111

Juniors
Widdop is one of the most naturally talented players I've seen in the Red V in in many many years.

The benefits of coming through the Storm system as a youngster really are there for all to see
Yes after all the Norman talk I was out bushwalking today ( trying to talent scout a Yowie for us) and I was reflecting on just what a GUN Widdop is.... he was brilliant this year and I cant wait till next season when hes got Lomax going strong and a fast winger like Pearson or Fijian flyer.... i think well carve em up, hes so consistent,

Overseas dragon

Juniors
yes gareth widdop plays pretty good for a pommie and throw james graham in there and even this scot has a soft spot for them, just wish my countryman aitken could learn to defend ,sorry to say hes gone backwards the last season or two ,.throw him back to reggies OH SHIT MARY DOESNT DO THAT .............

Last edited:

possm

Coach
yes gareth widdop plays pretty good for a pommie and throw james graham in there and even this scot has a soft spot for them, just wish my countryman aitken could learn to defend ,sorry to say hes gone backwards the last season or two ,.throw him back to reggies OH SHIT MARY DOESNT DO THAT .............

Even though I am very harsh on Aitken, what I can say is that I'm sure he is playing to the instructions of the coach. The only problem with that is Mary just cannot see that Aitken can not carry out those instructions effectively.

Latest posts