What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geelong

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
just the Weagles stand between Cats and the GF

the fat lady is warming up the vocal chords

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
3 out of 5

what a great effort from a team of very good players

well deserved Norm Smith medal to Jimmy Bartell :clap:

andrew057

First Grade
3 out of 5

what a great effort from a team of very good players

well deserved Norm Smith medal to Jimmy Bartell :clap:

I was shattered. Selwood deserved the Norm Smith, was better than Bartell on the day.

I'll let it slide though as I had Hayes for Norm Smith in the first Grand Final last year when Goddard shouldve got it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I thought Bartell was a well deserved winner, I picked hi with 10 minutes still to go, his 3 goals probably sealed it

andrew057

First Grade
I thought Bartell was a well deserved winner, I picked hi with 10 minutes still to go, his 3 goals probably sealed it

Yeah wasnt a lot between them, but Selwood had something like double the contested possessions and still had a higher disposal efficieny than Bartell, plus two goals. But a lot of the work he did was the tough stuff at the stoppages that goes pretty unnoticed. I was only watching him so closely because I had money on him.

Either way even with a few of the old guys hanging them up this season theyre very well served with the young guys coming through with Bartell and Selwood leading the way for years to come

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh I agree Selwood does the hard stuff that goes unnoticed by some people

interesting to see Cory Enright won the Cats best and fairest last night and thats the second time he's won it