What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

geese

undertaker

Coach
Just wondering if anyone here either owns geese, or knows someone who owns them? What is your impression of them and having them as pets? Are they difficult to take care of/deal with compared to other types of poultry or pets like dogs?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
You don't need a long neck to be a goose!

All I know is that they have a tendency to be attracted to women who are having their periods. A girlfriend of mine was attacked by one on hers. The goose kept chasing her after nuzzling her crotch. Sorry but I didn't know if it was male or female.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If I see you taking your pet goose for a walk on a lead, I'll give you a friendly wave

___

Juniors
Just wondering if anyone here either owns geese, or knows someone who owns them? What is your impression of them and having them as pets? Are they difficult to take care of/deal with compared to other types of poultry or pets like dogs?
Why the heck would you want a pet goose?

undertaker

Coach
Paul Gallen Gander
LOL! Good one.

Maybe you could use your brilliant photoshop/cave art skills to come up with some humorous picture. Need some cheering up as I've just recovered from my 2nd bout of the flu that I've been hit with within the space of 6 weeks.

undertaker

Coach
What I didn't realise is geese have teeth on the side of their tongues. Wasn't aware of that. Must be painful getting bitten by that.

main-qimg-5a723dd330b35077771e3740be29cfe5