What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geez Girdler is crap (n/t)

pepe

Juniors
i only saw the first 5 mins of the match last night,i could'nt keep my eyes open any longer after watching the all blacks v eng and aust v wales union tests.
i was surprised to hear we won after having that try disallowed in the first minute of the game,i was sure our boys would drop there heads after that.

how they ruled against it was a fairdinkum joke,the video ref must have a mountain man.

pepe

SP

Bench
I agree,

should of been playing in the 1st division,

people say whatuira is crap, if he is, well that means girdler is absolutely ****in hopeless :lol:

Moffo

Referee
pepe said:
i only saw the first 5 mins of the match last night,i could'nt keep my eyes open any longer after watching the all blacks v eng and aust v wales union tests.
i was surprised to hear we won after having that try disallowed in the first minute of the game,i was sure our boys would drop there heads after that.

how they ruled against it was a fairdinkum joke,the video ref must have a mountain man.

pepe

Yeh, penrith just couldnt hold the ball mate

Lewis - totally agree. lang is a fool for breaking a winning combination

Cheers,
Moffo