What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

george rose

Packy

Bench
Has he put weight on this year? He looks terrible.

Clearly he does his job wel enough to please the coach but I am worried about him after footy. If he is that big while training full time what the f**k will he look like once he stops.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Has he put weight on this year? He looks terrible.

Clearly he does his job wel enough to please the coach but I am worried about him after footy. If he is that big while training full time what the f**k will he look like once he stops.

darryl_brohman1.jpg

Last edited:

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Quick question Manly supporters, is George Rose being or has he re-signed with you guys. A discussion came up at work recently and no one knew the answer...Cheers and good luck in the semis.

AceAv

Juniors
He seems to have a real ego he carries around amongst all else. Everytime he gets tackled he wants to pick a fight with the marker. I even remember him retaliating against a sympathetic pat from Stewart after Rosie dropped the ball!

Patorick

Staff member
He seems to have a real ego he carries around amongst all else. Everytime he gets tackled he wants to pick a fight with the marker. I even remember him retaliating against a sympathetic pat from Stewart after Rosie dropped the ball!
Wasn't Stewart, it was Cherry-Evans.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Before he broke his leg Des had him trimmed down and playing good footy. He's still playing O/K but what is he now 120kg plus ?

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Heard big Georgie on a radio station here last week in the build up to the Broncos game, wasn't aware how funny the guy is. He was on a Pacific Island radio show so I wasn't sure if he would really understand 'our' sense of humour but he rolled with it and ended up giving a great interview.

woodyk2

First Grade
He recently said on the league lounge how he hates training and thinks its stupid and how he would rather just play three games a week.

jbl31649

Juniors
Is it time to bring the big fellow back. Anyone heard of his condition. Does he look fit?

Do we also keep Uncle Joe on the bench or start him. Both last year and the games this year he has been an effect hi-up and offloading forward?

aqua_duck

Coach
One of my mates is playing NSW cup with him and reckons he's ballooned out to close to 130kg and is lazy as f**k