What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get out there and Support the Dragons!

Collateral

Coach
Everyone should try to get out to round one this season and cheer on the Dragons against the Bulldogs...Hopefully the Dragons team could turn up to play also and that would be even better!

Make wherever the game is being played at a sea of Red & White like the return to Jubillee!

SaintTPP

First Grade
I am getting my tickets on Monday (that $25 hing to go to the tigers game aswell) and I hope everyone gets out there, the crowd should reach way past the 30K mark.

RedDragon said:
Everyone should try to get out to round one this season and cheer on the Dragons against the Bulldogs...Hopefully the Dragons team could turn up to play also and that would be even better!

Make wherever the game is being played at a sea of Red & White like the return to Jubillee!

Tell that to the Nancy's at WORL...

Southernsaint

Staff member
LOL, Daithi, tell me about it. A bigger bunch of softies I've never seen...

The Army will be in Aisle 119 & surrounds if anyone is "brave enough" to come to the game.

A detailed article will be posted on Jubilee Avenue soon...

Collateral

Coach
Daithi O'Conaill said:
RedDragon said:

:lol:

Yeah they sit up there in their little Exclusive Castle away from other supporters....We fight the real battles down here against lunatics from other forums, we are the Real Men...and women :twisted:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Damn straight, get out there. Don't let those mugs intimidate you to do what you want. Treat them as terrorist

SaintTPP

First Grade
Daithi O'Conaill said:
RedDragon said:

One person said they won't be going, thats not plural.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Red V said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:
RedDragon said:

One person said they won't be going, thats not plural.

http://groups.msn.com/WorldofRugbyL...amp;ShowDelete=0&CDir=-2&all_topics=0

More than one ;-)

Jamesy

Juniors
I'll be there with Bells on..................and maybe my dragons jersey aswell. I'll be there, loud and proud :D

Moffo

Referee
Irrespective of what some of our fans are like, to hear some of your fans won't be at game one is pathetic

Southernsaint

Staff member
Moffo said:
Irrespective of what some of our fans are like, to hear some of your fans won't be at game one is pathetic

Well we do have hundreds of thousands of fans, the stadium only holds 80.000...

Tell me, Moffo, will it be safe for Dragons fans to get the train home next Friday or will YOUR fans go on ANOTHER rampage?? ;-)