What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get to the game this weekend

Moffo

Referee
We are playing an out of Sydney team and need a big crowd

Get out to the ground that we own in September. From Parra in 98 to Manly in 95, we love the joint. So make the trip out come Sunday

No excuses for not being there

Cheers,
Moffo

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
Most impotantly....think of REARDO!!
we gotta thank him for a great career he;s had with us, what a better way than showing our appreciation than by cheering him in a game that could be his last. :(

JK

Canterbury said:
I still have a photographic memory of 1999' when we went down to Storm @ SFS in the Semi. :(

Was that SFS?

I have such bad memories of that day I was sure it was Stadium Oz.

Canterbury

Juniors
JK said:
Canterbury said:
I still have a photographic memory of 1999' when we went down to Storm @ SFS in the Semi. :(

Was that SFS?

I have such bad memories of that day I was sure it was Stadium Oz.

Nope SFS. I remember because that was like the last sfs game i'd been to.

My record at sfs is poor. I watched Easts lap us 42-6.. That day they sliced us right down the middle in what was a very poor performance.

Then i watched melbourne win a game we should of won there.

It's going to be hard working up confidence to go back there.

Oh Oh Oh sorry i'm a damn liar. I was also in attendance for the Sharks semi when we got lapped by 50. How could i forget that it was right after the terroist attacks on america.. There was a terroist attack on canterbury that day.

ouwet

Bench
Ill be there!!! ANything under 30,000 will be embarrassing not only for the NRL but for the Bulldogs aswell.

One question if sorry when the Bulldogs beat the Storm we play the Roosters at the SFS the following week. The other game will be played the Telstra Stadium (Penrith V Warriors/Raiders) surley the Bulldogs V Roosters game would get a bigger crowd then the other game (Atleast 50-60k), can the NRL switch the venues???

RifRaf

Juniors
Why don't you put your Dirty Doggie money to something more useful like wiping your arse with it!! Dogs are gone, what little heart they had left was ripped from their puny chests by the Warriors... Bye Bye 03.... You didn't listen to me last week this week I suggest you take heed... And why bother go for Reardon? He's never been any good... Is he going to souths as well? He reminds me of a Souths player... If you guys suck this bad this year imagine how bad it's gonna be next year without half your crap players you have now... Poor crappy dogs say bye bye 03....

Jess

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Why don't you put your Dirty Doggie money to something more useful like wiping your arse with it!!

You care so much about league that you'd rather see someone wipe their arse with money than a large crowd at the football stadium?

How intriguing.

RifRaf

Juniors
Money 2 League one thing..... Money to filthy dogs another!!! Get wiping dirty dogs... You do wipe your asses don't you?

Dogs Of War

Coach
RifRaf said:
Money 2 League one thing..... Money to filthy dogs another!!! Get wiping dirty dogs... You do wipe your asses don't you?

I got some toilet paper printed up with your face for that exact purpose. Oooooh,Ooooh, I feel a number 2 coming on, gotta go....

RifRaf

Juniors
As long as you didn't get pictures of me printed up for when your Braith centrefold isn't quite doing it for you......

RifRaf

Juniors
Tell me again.... Who was the favourite last week?? Intellegent comment.... You losers were all thinking the Dogs would romp it in last week... That was intellegent...Learn from your mistakes and shut the f**k up..... Even if they do beat the Storm they're cannon fodder in the finals.... Face up to it and move on to the Cricket season.....

RifRaf

Juniors
Canterbury said:

You should maybe take heed Borneo history has a tendency to repeat you know.........

RifRaf said:
Tell me again.... Who was the favourite last week?? Intellegent comment.... You losers were all thinking the Dogs would romp it in last week... That was intellegent...Learn from your mistakes and shut the f**k up..... Even if they do beat the Storm they're cannon fodder in the finals.... Face up to it and move on to the Cricket season.....
I seriously thought that we probably would be beaten by the warriors and if we did manage to win then it wouldn't be by alot. It was obvious they wern't prepared well enough.
Say if we make a complete turn around and thrash the storm (Hypothetically). The roosters have had the week off. We have a heap of momentum and have a good shot at beating the Roosters. You might laugh at this but it could happen.

Moffo

Referee
Dogs have the wood on the KPMG Roosters, if we play them next week we will cain em!

Cheers,
Moffo

RifRaf

Juniors
I won't rule anything out and as much as I hate to say it you still have a shot.... Bringing Anasta back after 5 weeks out and not even having Thurston in the side was suicidal I thought... I can't believe they didn't even have thurston off the bench, late in the halves running around those big kiwis..... Dogs have lost there edge I think though, the momentum has shifted... Of all the sides in the comp the Roosters are the ones professional enough not to lose momentum from the week off... As I said before you've got a chance but my hard earned won't be on you that's for sure (even if I thought you were a better chance still wouldn't touch you though cause your the dirty stinking dogs!)...... ;-)

MadDogMason

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Why don't you put your Dirty Doggie money to something more useful like wiping your arse with it!! Dogs are gone, what little heart they had left was ripped from their puny chests by the Warriors... Bye Bye 03.... You didn't listen to me last week this week I suggest you take heed... And why bother go for Reardon? He's never been any good... Is he going to souths as well? He reminds me of a Souths player... If you guys suck this bad this year imagine how bad it's gonna be next year without half your crap players you have now... Poor crappy dogs say bye bye 03....
U r a complete idiot RifRaf. All you do is bag us out.Yes the warriors one last week but get over it.Im glad that they one because now we get to play the teams we can beat like the storm and roosters.Remember a good week can be followed by a bad 1 so i would be careful of the underated raiders because they have the game plan to take the warriors out.I would also be worried that we r on the other side of the draw because if we r both to make the g/f we know how to stop u thanks to the loss last week.Im sure the doggies will lift, It could be our last game together so i think we will make it count and the motivation will be in full gear.Go U Bulldogs :) :D
Oh and leave Reardon alone he is a true champion and player for the dogs.

Latest posts