What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting to know you

1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team ?
The Sharks
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ?
Cricket - NSW
3.) Approximately, where do you live ?
Currently Brisbane
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ?
Assistant Coach of my sons under 15 RL team
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ?
PC-Games
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ?
I am Angry at the world for many reasons
7.) Any comments about this forum ?
It is good stuff with many intelligent posters

1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ?Broncos and a soft spot for the Cowboys
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? Manchester United, Formula One, Moto GP, Wrestling, Tennis(Wimbledon), Darts and Snooker
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Ipswich, QLD
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? Gym, Swimming and Darts
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? Reading, Crosswords, TV and Internet
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? I love animals and have 3 babies, a dog and two cats(I'd have a house full if I could)
7.) Any comments about this forum ? Indepth conversation and intellegent posters

Navigator

Juniors
1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? I don't have one, but do live in the St George Shiredistrict. Just love the game as a wholeplenty to follow one team
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? AFL - Cricket - Boxing - Union - Basketball - NFL - Pool(the 8ball kind)
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Sydney, Australia
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? Weights, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Martial Arts
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? What I'm doing now - net surfing (at least when I can)andinternational travel.
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? Maybe sometimedown the road....}}
7.) Any comments about this forum ? A good diverse community with very smart members and some top notch threads.After reading for weeks I decided to make the move and get a passport account.I hope I can fit in hereand not make an arse of myself. Will give it my best shot though

O

ozbash

welcome navigator
your wide sporting interests will come in handy here. :)

Navigator

Juniors
Thankyou for the welcome ozbash.
embeer.gif

However, please do not mistake my wide sporting interests for knowledge. Far and few between.
emsad.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
In that case navigator, you'll fit in just fine. Mind you, its a prerequisite to make an arse of yourself at least once every three months. ;)