What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting to Penrith

TheFrog

Coach
Bloody bastards put the stadium next to the sewerage facility.
I strongly suspect the stadium was there first.

Best to use the Showground entrance (which is nearest when walking from the station). No issues of the aromatic kind there.

Fangs

Coach
Two things.

1.) If that thing was there in the first place, why the hell did we build a stadium next to it?

2.) Can we move the damn thing? Or at least mask the stench?

franklin2323

Immortal
Two things.

1.) If that thing was there in the first place, why the hell did we build a stadium next to it?

2.) Can we move the damn thing? Or at least mask the stench?

No to number 2. Where that new building is on the beer hill is was going to be a grandstand doubling on to the cricket field but the sewage line was in the way. Cost was too high

Fangs

Coach
Yeah!!! the red cow right opposite the station. The Tattistalls off station st past high st then the paceway opposite the stadium then beers at the game!!!!

Thats my preferred walk home in reverse order obviously. I'd rather Uber to Panthers and drink at the Squire bar pre-game.