What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF tips

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Agree on the Hawks.

Freo have 2 of the biggest dickheads in the AFL in Ballentine and Crowley. Hope they get shit on.

andrew057

First Grade
If the occasion doesnt get the better of them I think Freo will win. Their form leading up to and in the finals has been awesome.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Fremantle by 8 points
Norm Smith: Nathan Fyfe (although would love Crwley or Ballantyne get it for the laughs lol)

Bulldog Force

Referee
Is the GF on today? lol didn't even know. Couldn't give 2 craps about that sport. Well I hope the non-Victorianian team wins because I don't want any Victorians to be happy.

A non-Vicardian team winning AFL GF plus a GUARANTEED Sydney (or NSW) team winning the NRL GF = 1 good fortnight :)

GongPanther

Referee
Listen to a proper Roy & HG TV/radio sync in this link and click on the ABC News radio link with either Windows player or what I use is Media player classic.

http://www.australianliveradio.com/

EDIT:Not quite a sync,but closer than other media outlets (eg radio or digital via Foxtel radio)

Last edited:

CyberKev

Staff member
A bit OTT. With a bit of rain falling I'll drop that down to 36 after a tight first half.

Let's just (very) roughly split the difference and run with 15 points :D
You bloody beauty!
Another flag very much won the hard way.

CyberKev

Staff member
Big Max Bailey gives hope to all battlers who have had their careers curtailed by multiple serious injuries.

Three knee recos, and almost all of last year missed with a nasty wrist injury, and he gets a premiership medal in what was only his 43rd game after 7 years at the club.

Good on him.

AuckMel

Bench
Very good win and well deserved. Freo got a massive dose of stage fright. Their kicking over all was abysmal.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the commentators certainly seem to think he is off

you guys have enough talls anyway so probably no biggie, we lost Ablett and went on to win another GF