What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GIO schoolboy cup/throphy

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Patrician Brothers Blacktown lead Endeavour Sports 10-6 after 18 mins in the Grand Final.

Both Patrician Brothers tries were scored by Robert Jennings.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Patties win their first ever title 32-6. 2nd half tries to Sione Tonga 2 and John Folau.

Bryce Cartwright Man of the Match.

MacDougall

First Grade
Panthers are looking pretty good for the future. With Gould there I would be more confident of them actually producing some stars from the juniors now too.

I'd love to be a Panthers fan right now. Their side next year will be very classy and their future is looking excellent. Aborting 2012 is definitely going to pay dividends down the line.

ek999

First Grade
I watched a game on Fox on the weekend (Saturday morning I think) - Erindale v St Greg's

EDIT: There is a match on Fox at 9:00am Saturday.

Last edited:

MountainMan

Juniors
Did anyone watch the Eaglevale Vs Allsaints Trophy grand final?
Jesus how good is John Fomai of Eaglevale!

Patrician Brothers looked awesome in the semi. Endeavour five eight looked like a top player but could have weight issues down the track which hopefully he addresses.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Don't know much about Keebra Park but Illawarra had a good team this year. Should be a great GF.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Six or more of the team are WTs. Watson Heleta, Marion Seve and Jamion Iroa are some of the players to watch.

Son of Minto

Bench
There was a story in the Courier Fail a few weeks ago about the Titans and it mentioned that when the Titans entered the comp the Tigers offered to cut their ties with Keebra so the Titans could affiliate with them and the Titans turned the down. Good one Titans.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Dallin played.

Only starting 13 player missing was Peter Tiatia who has an ankle injury.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Dallin played.

Only starting 13 player missing was Peter Tiatia who has an ankle injury.

Can't say I'm a great fan of Patrician Brothers policy of importing and placing players on scholarships.

They will argue that they (private school) are trying to compete with the Sports High schools (public schools); but, to me it defeats the purpose of sport in schools; in general. That is, some years there are naturally talented sportspeople in one or two years and in other years there are not.

I know there are numerous rep players at Pats that are not in this year's team due to the importation/scholarship policy. Doesn't create a great school spirit.

Anyway, goes to show you can't buy a premiership/title.

Latest posts