What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad We Lost

Mark D

Juniors
I'm absolutely gutted but frankly why should I give a shit as they clearly don't... what a lacklustre, stupid pathetic display... i always refrain from bagging players but they and Mary can get stuffed ... stop wasting my hard earned weekend you piss weak bunch of so called footballers.... wake the F##k up

Dragon Blood

Juniors
I'm absolutely gutted but frankly why should I give a shit as they clearly don't... what a lacklustre, stupid pathetic display... i always refrain from bagging players but they and Mary can get stuffed ... stop wasting my hard earned weekend you piss weak bunch of so called footballers.... wake the F##k up
This has now ruined my weekend and I'll be grumpy and feign a headache to the brides advances of coitus

I went out too.
McCrone is a joke of a footballer.
Widdop tried to run down the clock with 20 to yo, stupid.
JDB was hopeless, but he wasn't alone.

Frizzell should be asking for half every other players contract only cause he does twice as much work as everyone else.

Crossbow

Juniors
Yep.wow just wow.I do not feel comfortable at any stage of any game even when we beat manly by 50.Therapy for me I'll book in for Monday.With everyone else on this site.Please Mary do us a favour

Red V for life

Juniors
Frizz played a cameo role tonight in an attempt to manage his injury I'm sure. It just goes to show how badly we're traveling when he outshone all in terms of impact and commitment.

Apart from Frizz, Dufty and Mann, the rest should have a good hard look at themselves. If Aitken walks back in, then Lafai needs to make way for Mann assuming Dugan is injured.

getsmarty

Immortal
Don't know if anyone's watching the Melbourne game at the moment but I'm pretty sure they play an entirely different sport to our rabble.

2018 it is then....

And yet our esteemed coach made his comments about us taking them on...they will tear us apart if we play like the last 9 loses.

dragon thomo

Juniors
What a digrace , if we miss out on the eight in which it looks like we will I think Mc gregor needs to go. Not that it was Marketo's fault we lost I cant believe he was picked to play, he has not even been signed for next year and yet gets a run in front of Luciano who is on a good contract. McCrone has to go and I would give Mc Donald a run in reserve grade. As for Dugan let him go to the Shire now.
I am sitting at home watching the Cowboys play and even thou they are probably going to lose , at least they are fighting. Our mob show no fight when it gets tough. Piss week

RPG437

Juniors
That will do me - my St. George ceased to exist in 1998. This merged entity don't represent me or the greats that used to be proudly displayed in the shell that was once the mighty Taj Mahal of Kogarah and has now been allowed to run down. Let them piss off to Illawarra and leave me out of it. They should be barred from wearing the Red V - just run around in the Illawarra all red strip.

Gareth67

First Grade
What a digrace , if we miss out on the eight in which it looks like we will I think Mc gregor needs to go. Not that it was Marketo's fault we lost I cant believe he was picked to play, he has not even been signed for next year and yet gets a run in front of Luciano who is on a good contract. McCrone has to go and I would give Mc Donald a run in reserve grade. As for Dugan let him go to the Shire now.
I am sitting at home watching the Cowboys play and even thou they are probably going to lose , at least they are fighting. Our mob show no fight when it gets tough. Piss week

That is exactly what he should do , resign- for width , with apologies to all Dragon supporters for the dismal performances over the last 2 months . Surely even Mary must now realise that he can not get the team to function as a semi finalist , let alone a Preimership contender . Still so disgusted that we have fallen so far , from such a great early season showing .

thebigredv

First Grade
Marketo gave away a dumb penalty on the last and carried on like he thought he was an immortal when he doesn't even have a contract.

I'd say Marketo and Dugan have played their last game for the Dragons.

That will do me - my St. George ceased to exist in 1998. This merged entity don't represent me or the greats that used to be proudly displayed in the shell that was once the mighty Taj Mahal of Kogarah and has now been allowed to run down. Let them piss off to Illawarra and leave me out of it. They should be barred from wearing the Red V - just run around in the Illawarra all red strip.

I've followed the Dragons since I came here in 79.
Quite honestly I wouldn't be sad to see them moved to Perth at the moment.

John moz

Juniors
Tyson and Thompson also sims and mann the rest can go .Dugan again soft injured every game from here has spat the dummy because he isnt playing fullback. SEASON OVER .

Mark D

Juniors
As soon as contracts were renewed it all went down hill... it kills me to bag the club I love and god knows the St George Dragons are a club to be proud of but this is just utter bullshit.... Arncliffe Scotts would have won tonight...gutted beyond belief... on my second bottle of red to help remedy

Hills Dragon

Juniors
I went out too.
McCrone is a joke of a footballer.
Widdop tried to run down the clock with 20 to yo, stupid.
JDB was hopeless, but he wasn't alone.

Frizzell should be asking for half every other players contract only cause he does twice as much work as everyone else.
De Belin was one of a very small number of players who actually put in a big effort. You're being harsh Cheryl.